Recruiting Members for map making.

IcyStorm

Reaction score
Hi people, me and my friend is currently working on a new map and we're finding some JASS Experts/WE Experts/Custom Stuff expert who are willing to help us out?
You may post down here or, email / add me, [email protected]. I'll always be there so its better to just add me on MSN. :)
Thanks in advance.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I can probably help terraining or concepting or custom classes/heroes what not but idk about much more then that

IcyStorm

Reaction score
We're currently keeping this as a private project first so i can't really let out much info, but we do have a team of dev who're working on this map. We do gives credit so you guys dont have to worry about us stealing credits and for those who know Xantan(SCII.us / wc3edit.net) he's working wif us. :)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I understand if you want to keep the project private until you get up to an Alpha or Beta release, but if you're gonna recruit people, you should let them know at least a little bit about the project. RPG? ORPG? Arena? AoS? etc. I for one would never join a project until I knew at least a little about it, and I'm sure most people feel the same way.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, tommer would be like that but if you joined and terrained or triggered you could see map name and basics eh?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Lol, tommer would be like that but if you joined and terrained or triggered you could see map name and basics eh?

Yes but my point is that I do not want to dedicate my time to a project I did not support from the beginning. And I cannot support a project I know nothing about.

IcyStorm

Reaction score
Its okay whether you wanna come in or not, if you're really interested you would have asked me directly i guess?
I'll just say the map name is VampirismFire. I didn't ask for support in any way, i asked for help. If you're willing to help then let me know else its okay.
I do have ppl adding me to ask what map is it and they're helping out now.
It's just whether you have the heart to help or not. Not whether if the TS has given enough information and stuffs like that.
Like i said, i wish to keep it private, if you wish to know more, email me, or pm me, i'll get back to you asap.

I don't wish to sound rude, but if my above message seems rude/offensive to you let me apologise to you for it.
Peace.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.