Recruitment: Witchers (Need someone to fix my Triggers)

Straga

Reaction score
Hi, the last two weeks I have been working on my own survival map. Here is a short brief intro:

Consept: One player play as Dracula, the rest play as witchers, a so called monster killer. The Goal of the Witchers is to kill Dracula and for Dracula its the other way around, sounds familiar? Well, here is the twist: 12 AM, a random player(witcher) turns into a werewolf and joins the team of Dracula.

Additonal Info: The Witchers have to build a camp to be able to defeat Dracula. The first thing to build is a tent, which acts like a Town hall and a shelter. All together there is 16 goldmines. Here, the witchers have to haverest gold. the next thing to build is a camp fire, which provides you whit light during night. Next is the Power Generator, who has replaced food. Power is needed for all other buildings like: Lumber Mill, Goldsmith, Graveyard, Biolaboratory, Garage, Hospital and More!

How far have I come?: The map is almost done! Tarrain is fully complete, There are several ways to defeat Dracula, there is a few secrets for the players to discover, there is lots of buildings to build and researches to research. The map is playable and fun and has a high quality feeling.

So whats the problem?: The Triggers! I've made about a 100 triggers, and most of em (90%) work like they should, but there is also some of them that ruines the whole gameplay! They work only occasionally, and sometimes even the simplest ones, won't trigger! Often they don't finish running all the actions and do other random stuff I can't explain like skipping actions ect...

What I am looking for: I'm looking for someone who think they can fix this mess. Someone with a lot of experience with GUI and preferably someone who may know JASS that can rewrite my triggers Bulletproof.

Picture of Map from above:
2e0jl0y.png

My map: http://rapidshare.com/files/426905262/Witchers_by_Snowsperm.w3x

This game has huge LAN potentially, and it would be realy sad to let this map die so close to realease.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.