Replacing sounds in a model help

jeremiah

Reaction score
I'm trying to make it so I have different terran marines that make different gun sounds depending on what gun you picked because it sounds stupid if he is shooting a 1 shot rifle and it sounds like a machine gun. Ive tried replacing them in the sound editor but I can't find it, is there any way to do this? Thanks in advance.

DioD

Reaction score
change model maybe?

standart files can be disabled directly also, but this will affect everything sharing same sound.

jeremiah

Reaction score
change model maybe?

standart files can be disabled directly also, but this will affect everything sharing same sound.

I've tried disabling it but for some reason it is nowhere to be found in the sound manager

jeremiah

Reaction score
do you know what sound model using?

That was a little unclear but no Its the terran marine attack sound which is like a machine gun. and I want to change it to a single gunshot, I would even settle for changing it to the dwarven rifleman gunshot. But I cant find the marine attack sound.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I believe it's the Gyrocopter attack sound, but the model has it play twice in rapid succession so it'll sound odd to replace it with another shooting noise. It'd be better to replace the sound with silence and either use a projectile model or trigger to play your attack sound of choice (or, edit the marine model).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.