[Request]: DotA Kill System / Link to one

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hey.

I have created a DotA kill system (godlike, firstblood, double kill and stuff like that). The problem is that it is in GUI which makes it take 7 triggers, one dummy unit and lots of variables. I belive a jass version could make it in one trigger without any dummy unit or variables. I'll attach my GUI version for you to look at if you need ideas on how to do it.

How do I want it?
Well, I want all sprees and sounds as in DotA and a kill message. If a unit ends somebodies spree it should be told. Pretty much exactly as in DotA. I got all messages and sounds in my demo map. Actually, I dont got the sounds in the map, but just make the scripts easy to configure so I can set which sound for which spree and what message for what text and how long time you got to do a double kill and what message you get when you kill someone without a spree :)

Thanks in advance! +rep & cred is in the pot!

Attachments

• DotA Kill System.w3x
    14 KB · Views: 220

Bonuy

Reaction score
You can make the first 3 triggers into 1 trigger... I think
when you do that you have 4 triggers.:thup:

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter, I think it takes way to much space, lots of variables, a dummy unit and lots of triggers when it could be optimized to nothing but one trigger with jass, which would also increase its efficiency. Not to mention that shitloads of other people would probably find this useful :)

Edit: I updated the map to two triggers with the same effect, however it buggs some times with GUI I think. The triple/double kill thing messes some times and you still need the double/triple kill counter unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.