Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbuzz

Reaction score
Triple Throw
(autocast)

each attack throws 3 (whatever missile model u want) dealing 5/10/15/20% of your current agility (showing a floating text like "+29" above the attacked unit
, it must work autocasting or not autocasting. just like the glaives of wisdom in dota (if you played it) but 3 times in an attack/cast

please do this i am making an DPS hero and this is the priority in him, thanks!

hint: you can use poison arrows and use its buff to make the dmg detection system.

Btw, I dont think its possible for GUI to detect auto-cast that I've ever heard of, so it wont be in the spell, sorry. :(

INCINERATE

Reaction score
Ah yes, about your Regeneration. Still quite confused. So when you cast the spell, it detects all friendly unit within the area that has less than the max health. Then the ability "Healing Salve" is applied to ALL units in the area where it is canceled when attacked. Is this correct?

yea this is correct . either heal salve or scroll of regeneration ( which does the same thing and is already AOE) . mui

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I have returned!
This one should be easy.
Demon Strength: When the demon kills a unit, his Strentgh gets +2 -10. The effect stacks up to to 10 times. The effect lasts 10 seconds

Clarify: The 2-10 means that there are multiple levels, and it increases 2 each level. So when the demon kills something he gets a STR +, and if he doesn't kill something in 10 seconds, it dissapates.

This spell is just like frenzy on this thread but it's Strength and not attack speed

Edit: Wait, I shouldn't be too lazy...I think I'll try to do this one myself

If you need help, don't be afraid to say so :thup:

INCINERATE

Reaction score
i need help, and badly too :p

ive been working long hours to get my map ready for release, but in testing ive found ANOTHER PROBLEM..

this spell that i imported from this site (waveform) http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63434 which is basically a shockwave with him moving to the end of the wave with water effects.. is not working correctly

im just curious if you can either fix the spell or remake it ? .. when i imported it, it works perfectly fine, except for one thing, i have a region in the shop market place on my map, that forcefully removes any enemy unit that goes into this region by blinking them out to the region ends. the problem is, with all my other spells that i use (tested).. there is no issue, but somehow if i waveform into this region :confused:, the hero completely disappears of the screen never to be seen again.. i can still see the icon of the hero ,but i cant select it and i havent heard any "your hero has fallen" neither does it appear in the tavern for revival.. so that waveform spell is pretty F't-up in the triggering somewhere :(

i need a waterwave spell badly that doesnt have such a huge bug .. can you fix the posted spell or make your own version of it? :p

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
@Incinerate: Clearly there's some issues with the waveform periodic rush and the blinking out of the region trigger. Here's something you could try:

1) Look at the waveform triggers. If there's clearly a periodic part that pushes the "waveforming hero" forward, then you can add a condition:

"If (Waveforming unit) is in Your region"

...and stop the waveform if it's satisfied.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell "Regeneration" requested by INCINERATE. Check the first post for the demo map.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
okay i solved the waveform problem, so ignore previous post about it.. i rewrote the trigger to instantly Move unit to another region instead. seems to be working with no buggs.

@ glenphir .. this is exactly how i wanted the ability to work . Thanks a whole lot :) im trying to add reputation to you but its saying i must spread rep first LOL. you've been very helpful , big thanks to you. :shades:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well I need two abilities (Again >.>)

1.Tech Shield - this works like mana shield, but instead of mana, it damages your armor. After it's deactivated, the armor will replenish.
Lvl 1 : -0.75 per hit, 25 mana, 0.25 armor per second (replenish)
Lvl 2: -0.50 per hit, 25 mana, 0.50 armor per second (replenish)
Lvl 3: -0.25 per hit, 25 mana. 0.75 armor per second (replenish)

Is there a limit amount for your armor? Or is it infinite?

RueK

Reaction score
Btw, I dont think its possible for GUI to detect auto-cast that I've ever heard of, so it wont be in the spell, sorry. :(

yes it is posible read my posts, you can use poison arrows and its buff. and you need to do a damage detection system which can be done in GUI. there is a demo of my spell somewhere i nthe forum ima post the link .

yeah here it is...

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=877582&postcount=12

seems liek your abilities are not suficient so i hope glenphir will do it ...

by the way the demo is only for 1 shot, so if i want three shots you will have to use 2 dummy units and 3 set of variables and 3 set of abilities and diferent cast time on each dummy spell so it doesnt look crowded.

Vaynard

Reaction score
I have a spell that is driving me crazy here ^^

Poop Bomb (4 levels of the spell) - A projectile(that goes just like the Force Shot made for Threeninezer in this topic) that hits a target enemy and splashes in a 300 AoE dealing 75/110/165/200 damage to the unit hit by the projectile also add a 25 HP damage per second and reduce 2 points in the armor of all enemies in the AoE, including the one hit by the projectile, during 4 seconds
the effect of the colision could be of something similar to a poop explosion :D

RueK

Reaction score
I have a spell that is driving me crazy here ^^

Poop Bomb (4 levels of the spell) - A projectile(that goes just like the Force Shot made for Threeninezer in this topic) that hits a target enemy and splashes in a 300 AoE dealing 75/110/165/200 damage to the unit hit by the projectile also add a 25 HP damage per second and reduce 2 points in the armor of all enemies in the AoE, including the one hit by the projectile, during 4 seconds
the effect of the colision could be of something similar to a poop explosion :D

or you just could base it off acid bomb from alchemist ... -.-

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
or you just could base it off acid bomb from alchemist ... -.-

Exactly as I was thinking.

There's no need to over-complicate it.

Vaynard

Reaction score
well yeah
but the real problem is that i dont want to cast it right over the enemy, i want to trow the projectile anywhere i want and just if it hits somebody it explodes
take a look at the example i gave in the last post and you will undestand what im saying ^^

Hildagarn

Reaction score
you would think you could just edit the attack type on defend...but no, so here is a spell.

Defend - The Defender puts up his shield (he's a footman), reducing close range damage (normal) by 30/35/40/45/50% and reduces movement speed by 70/65/60/55/50% with a 10/13/16/19/25% chance to counter attack doing his damage.

Clarify: It's defend, but on normal insead of peircing, and instead of reflecting the attack, he attacks, reguardless of his attack cooldown

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you would think you could just edit the attack type on defend...but no, so here is a spell.

Defend - The Defender puts up his shield (he's a footman), reducing close range damage (normal) by 30/35/40/45/50% and reduces movement speed by 70/65/60/55/50% with a 10/13/16/19/25% chance to counter attack doing his damage.

Clarify: It's defend, but on normal insead of peircing, and instead of reflecting the attack, he attacks, reguardless of his attack cooldown​

Maybe I'll try this one.

But forgive me if I mess up =| I'm fairly new to triggering spells.

Is it okay with you?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
The (hero) conjures up a shell of ice which makes him immune to all damage. While in this state, the (hero) will be unable to move or cast abilities, but all spell damage taken will be reflected back at the caster (including healing spells). Lasts 1.5 seconds at all levels

Level 1) 30 seconds cooldown, spell damage reflected will do 100% damage to the caster
Level 2) 25 second cooldown, spell damage reflected will do 150% damage to the caster
Level 3) 20 second cooldown, spell damage reflected will do 200% damage to the caster

It would be great if this spell was:
GUI
Leakless

Thanks,
Avaleirra

yuganeigii

Reaction score
hi can you make a spell with these descrip.

Spirit Orb..
calls a spirit(1 lightning shield buffs per call) that adds 5/7/10/12 damage per spirit,
each spirits last to 17 seconds
the spirits stacks up to 5 times
the the spirits should look like lightning shield,only it should come one at a time
spirits should show as a buff with level.

and this spell

Celestial Strike...
Using the spirit orb...the hero charges all his strength to deal a massive damage to his enemies. the damage is equal to 10%/25%/50% of the hero's current mana, this skill cannot be used without the 5 spirit orb and it consumes all mana of the user
(sounds familliar?...i think its the asura strike skill of a monk)
the damage should over head the target(like critical strike)

please make this skill GUI MUI and if possible leakless:)

Hildagarn

Reaction score
i have yet another one (sigh) lol. I tried this one and it didn't work so well

Ultimate Defense (passive).
When any allied unit within 600 range of the defender is attacked, there is a 25% chance the unit is taunted to attack the defender instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.