Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Ya actually.... Thanks for offering though :p. The reason I would prefer no vJASS is that I wouldn't know how to edit values and stuff.

Well, actually, changing of the values are quite easy. All the configurable variables are normally neatly stacked together at a spot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Well, actually, changing of the values are quite easy. All the configurable variables are normally neatly stacked together at a spot. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lol, I have no clue how JASS works so I would most likely mess it up :p.

The-Shadows

Reaction score
oh its OK dont messing yourself for me.

anyway any idea for this?
There are my requests:
First, this is a simple one:
i've a projectile missle(throw on location) and i want the trigger that can make "HEADSHOT" if hit on the very center of an enemy's body. the missle detects unit within 75 aoe and the headshot would be < 30: 15(headshot) :30 > like that.
is ok if no sample map, i just need correct angles to detect.

dewouter99

Reaction score
I want to make a spell that grabs a target ally unit within let's say 250 range and throws it a certain range, 1000 for example. Is this possible to create?

Thanks in advance!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I want to make a spell that grabs a target ally unit within let's say 250 range and throws it a certain range, 1000 for example. Is this possible to create?

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like Tiny's toss to me. Can you specify further? For example, damage and such.

Tarivol

Reaction score
Should be able to. Glen made me a knockback spell that basically does the same thing; Mine is at range melee, and shoots them 300, but all it'd require is a change of who the base ability can target and a few range numbers changed, and you'd be good to go.

dewouter99

Reaction score
Yes, it's a bit like Tiny's toss but Tiny grabs a unit at random around him and throws it at his enemy. I want to make a spell that just shoots an allied unit 1000 range, for escaping or attacking. Having some damage would be nice, if I decide not to use it, I can always put it to zero I guess.

For example a flare animation to launch the unit in the air, and hits as infernal animation, or am I asking too much now?

If you need any further information, feel free to ask.

Tarivol, Sounds interesting, where can I find it?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Another spell request :p

Jet Pack
The goblins activate the explosives on their back launching them into the air and knocking down units in a radius around them for 1 second. (The targeting is like blink, you select a point you want to go to, but you don't instantly get there, its like a targeted leap spell). Also does damage at higher levels

Level 1) 450 radius, 600 distance
Level 2) 650 radius, 700 distance
Level 3) 850 radius, 800 distance, damages enemies in the radius for 2.5% of their max health
Level 4) 1050 radius, 900 distance, damages enemies in the radius for 5% of their max health

Hidden Bomb
The goblins plant a bomb on a unit. After a certain amount of time, the bomb will explode dealing damage and burning nearby units. Cannot target heroes. Enemies are unable to seer the bomb.

Level 1) 10 seconds to explode, 120 damage and 20dps in a 100 radius for 5 seconds.
Level 2) 10 seconds to explode, 240 damage and 40dps in a 150 radius for 5 seconds.
Level 3) 10 seconds to explode, 360 damage and 60dps in a 200 radius for 5 seconds.
Level 4) 10 seconds to explode, 480 damage and 80dps in s 250 radius for 5 seconds.

Mechanical Cage

Traps a unit in a mechanical cage. The unit cannot move, take damage, cast spells, or deal damage in this state. The unit is also invulnerable. Can be cast on enemies and allies. (including self)

level 1) 2 second duration
level 2) 3 second duration
level 3) 4 second duration
level 4) 5 second duration

Thank you!
Avaleirra

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spells Puppeteer's Hold, Fiend's Grip, Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm requested by puppetmaster. Check the first post for the demo map.

Note: I couldn't find the exact cloud model for the Eye of the Storm. So I used another model.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
from the puppetmaster's spell pack request ,the plasma field has TOO MUCH lag, and the puppeteer's hold doesn't teleport the unit, it makes the unit slide until it reaches the half distance from the target point and the abandoned area.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
from the puppetmaster's spell pack request ,the plasma field has TOO MUCH lag, and the puppeteer's hold doesn't teleport the unit, it makes the unit slide until it reaches the half distance from the target point and the abandoned area.

The Plasma Field has no lag issues for me at all. Will make fixes on the Puppeteer's Hold.

EDIT
Modified Puppeteer's Hold. Check the first post for the updated map.

Crusher

Reaction score
Craze

Ability Type: Passive, Bloodlust (self triggered)

It's actually easy to understand:

Level 1: 10% chance to trigger passive bloodlust which targets self, 15% increased attack speed and movement speed.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
glenphir set the plasma field's cooldown to zero and press it constantly, if you check dota's plasma field(on wtf mode) it doesn't lag.
Crusher what chance? on an attack you do you get the bloodlust buff, or on a attack you get?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
glenphir set the plasma field's cooldown to zero and press it constantly, if you check dota's plasma field(on wtf mode) it doesn't lag.
Crusher what chance? on an attack you do you get the bloodlust buff, or on a attack you get?

Fixed the lag issue for Plasma Field. Check the first post for the updated map.

avalya

Reaction score
If this isn't too much of a burden, I'd like to request another spell that I tried (and failed quite miserably on some parts), short story; I didn't get my Mjolnir spell to work :p

Anyway, here it is;

Mjolnir

Thor throws his magical hammer, Mjolnir, quickly moving in an arc towards the target point and dealing damage to enemies it collides with, when Mjolnir reaches the point, it will return in a similar arc ((but on the other side, so it goes like right side away Hammer > ) < and then when it comes back Hammer > ( < that comes back towards the caster)) it becomes charged for every enemy it hits, increasing Thor's damage when it returns to him based on how many targets it hit. Can only hit the same target twice (once when it goes away from the caster and once when it moves back towards him).

Level 1 - Deals 90 damage per hit. +1 Damage bonus per Unit (5 for Heroes).

Level 2 - Deals 130 damage per hit. +2 Damage bonus per unit (10 for Heroes).

Level 3 - Deals 170 damage per hit. +3 Damage bonus per unit (15 for Heroes)

Level 4 - Deals 210 damage per hit. +4 Damage bonus per unit (20 for Heroes)

The path should be similar to Wild Axes http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81733&highlight=wild+axes, taking the right axe's path when it moves away from the caster (towards the target point) and then taking the left axe's path when it moves back towards the caster (away from the target point), when it returns, it should increase his damage depending on how many targets were hit (1/2/3/4 for Units and 5/10/15/20 for Heroes). Deals magical damage and uses the model http://rapidshare.com/files/305982212/LightningHammer.mdx.html (haven't tried it out, but Hatebreeder told me it MIGHT crash the WE, save before you import it, and if it does, try using the older version -- http://rapidshare.com/files/305606128/LightningHammer.mdx.html instead). Targets that are hit should have a Chimaera lightning breath missile (death animation of course) played on their chest, and the hammer should return to the caster and not the initial casting point, when it returns it energizes him and plays a Far Seer/Chimaera missile (death animation) on his weapon or hand.

The model for the hero should be Paladin or Arthas (with hammer).

The damage, damage bonus, range, angle and missile speed along with special effects should be easy to modify.

Does not have to be MUI, and again no Hashtables.

Thanks for taking your time, I would understand if you want to wait with this since I just requested a spell.

Credits to Hatebreeder for the Mjolnir model, by the way. :)

- Avalya

EDIT: Tried out the newer model myself, it doesn't crash for me so I suppose it is safe to use.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
hahaha, sorry man but it is too odd when I cast it (from 110° to 80° and from 260° to 280°) something is wrong with the "snakes"

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
hahaha, sorry man but it is too odd when I cast it (from 110° to 80° and from 260° to 280°) something is wrong with the "snakes"

What do you mean something is wrong with the snakes? Please specify.

Completed the spell Summon Knight requested by Steamsteam. Check the first post for the demo map.

Steamsteam

Reaction score
LoL that spell is awesome.. I didnt even think of having it so the summons dont have a time limit - good idea ;) +rep

Is there a quick way to import the triggers/variables? i tried to use the import manager but it said it would replace all my current triggers which is an epic fail...

INCINERATE

Reaction score
thanks for updated code glen, i put it in and it works nicely ...

love that spellpack you made for puppeter .... puppeters hold was just the thing i was looking for .. and plasma field could be a nice item idea lol :p

keep up good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.