Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I want a simple spell request for my altered melee map D:
I know everyone here knows Holy Light right?
I want a spell like that but ONLY damages undead (no healing thought)
Same stats from the normal Holy Light

tnx!

Basically trigger a dummy spell that does nothing. Give it a condition to check if the target is an undead. If it is, then deal damage by trigger.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Finished it. Fixed the minor bug and included some other spells to help use up your mana (so you can actually see the drain). Is also MUI and leakless, though MUI is hard to test.

@NeuroToxin: I had to change your spell a little bit due to my ignorance concerning timers and hashtables :p .

View attachment 34452

IDK How to make it MUI lol All I know is that it uses index's and hashtables anyone wanna openly answer my questions? can someone who knows MUI and stuff add me on yahoo or wc3 wc3 is illegalpie and yahoo is [email protected]
Im using NewGen and it says "Trigger Does Not Exist InitHashTableBJ" "Trigger Does Not Exist GetLastCreatedHashTable" "Trigger Does Not Exist SaveIntegerBJ" "Trigger Does Not Exist (Its this wierd little L)"

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Basically trigger a dummy spell that does nothing. Give it a condition to check if the target is an undead. If it is, then deal damage by trigger.

...ORRR I could do it.

If that's okay with him.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
It's cool, but the shadow doesn't do damage. It just plays it's attack animation

Mine seems to do damage just fine, but if it bugs with you it's probably the duration of the shadow, I've extended the duration in this version so check if it deals damage now

Edit: And to reply to the Holy Light thing, what's up with all the triggers? you can just change the Holy Light spell's "Allowed Targets", then add Enemy but not Friendly and it should work

I'll do the Lava Stream spell now

Edit: Finished Lava Stream

The-Shadows

Reaction score
such a good thread, can i request a spell system? or this thread just for normal spell only?

i found a spell system but in vjass on hiveworkshop but i need it in GUI :(

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
^ You could request a spell that uses that spell system :p lol.

IDK How to make it MUI lol All I know is that it uses index's and hashtables anyone wanna openly answer my questions? can someone who knows MUI and stuff add me on yahoo or wc3 wc3 is illegalpie and yahoo is [email protected]
Im using NewGen and it says "Trigger Does Not Exist InitHashTableBJ" "Trigger Does Not Exist GetLastCreatedHashTable" "Trigger Does Not Exist SaveIntegerBJ" "Trigger Does Not Exist (Its this wierd little L)"

It is MUI :S. As for the errors...I'm not too sure. Do you have the 1.24 version of the editor with hashtables in it?

puppetmaster

Reaction score
Finished it. Fixed the minor bug and included some other spells to help use up your mana (so you can actually see the drain). Is also MUI and leakless, though MUI is hard to test.

@NeuroToxin: I had to change your spell a little bit due to my ignorance concerning timers and hashtables :p .

View attachment 34452

I'm afraid that,
the "Fiend Grip" spell cannot be open by my WE old version.
I'm using 1.21b (I not good in hashtable or triggers yet) . Dont add hashtable in the map like what Glen does.
I hoped you can create it without hashtable.
I wan the Fiend Grip spell exactly like DotA's Bane.

Summoned

Reaction score
Actually, I'm pretty sure all you need to do is just set the Targets Allowed in Holy Light to enemies/neutrals/air/ground only.

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Alright. New version doesn't seem buggy any more.

EDIT: Even newer version. Changes the way it levels up slightly, each level now increases the number of penance bolts launched at the target by 1. Everything you need to edit is in the Penance Setup trigger.

Thank you so much! It's great :thup:

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Mine seems to do damage just fine, but if it bugs with you it's probably the duration of the shadow, I've extended the duration in this version so check if it deals damage now

Edit: And to reply to the Holy Light thing, what's up with all the triggers? you can just change the Holy Light spell's "Allowed Targets", then add Enemy but not Friendly and it should work

I'll do the Lava Stream spell now

Edit: Finished Lava Stream

Hey spell creators Can you check the last page? 29 I mean

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Mine was Uhh if I am aloud to make multiple spells then
Poisonous Trap: The Witch Doctor has poisonous traps he can lay anywhere, that deal
1/2/3x his int in dmg then poison them for 1.5x his int

Stealth Through: The Witch Doctor has master the arts of collision so he can go invisible at any time for 3x str amount of seconds, but during this time he can also walk through things (no collision)(1 level)

Ghostly Aura: Whenever the witch doctor is attacked the souls inside of him reach out and find a random target within 1200 range and reach out and drag him in to add his soul to the shamans hp (Adds 1/4 2/4 3/4 4/4 of the targets total HP to his hp) could the soul be that haunted thing that you see in Island Defense with the shadow graves?

Spiritual Essence: The Witch Doctor is so well trained at his arts with the souls that he can channel for 2 minutes and gain 1.5x int to int 1.2x str to str and 1x agi to agi

if you could do these for me then id be verrrry happy if not then only one please which would be ghostly aura

Sartan

Reaction score
Glenphir, i was woundering, is it okay to take some of your request and make them, vuz what i can see, you got alot of requestes.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Hey spell creators Check the last page or ill make my request again please Lava Stream is NOT the latest

We aren't obliged to make your spells, and we don't have to make spells in order. Personally, I don't like to make multiple spells at once unless I find them interesting, as it takes too much time, I prefer making a single spell, hence I made Lava Stream instead of your spell even though you posted it first. You aren't waiting in a "line" here, you're waiting for someone to come along that wants to make your spell for you. Please don't repost your spells like that, just wait patiently until somebody creates your spell for you, reposting will not make it go faster, if anything, it'll make it go slower as we will get annoyed by you and might decide not to help you. Thank you.

avalya

Reaction score
Gotta agree here, I'd prefer making interesting an single spells over easy, uncomplicated spells or spellpacks. I appreciate what you guys are doing here and I might request a spell when I'm getting my WE back up and running, for now, +rep will hopefully be suffiect for you! ;)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually, I'm pretty sure all you need to do is just set the Targets Allowed in Holy Light to enemies/neutrals/air/ground only.

But then it will get confused and heal the target enemy and such.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
But then it will get confused and heal the target enemy and such.
I'm sorry :p I get that you want to make it yourself to learn GUI, but you can change it into the format that he wants by changing the
"Targets Allowed" to: "Air, Ground, Organic, Enemy, Neutral"
Holy Light will never heal an enemy undead unit, it won't get confused and heal it instead.

If you wish to make it yourself you can still try, it's pretty easy. Good luck.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I didnt mean to be mad just makes me mad that noone even bothered to mention our spells that we posted when we've been waiting for a day longer, I posted an OK interesting spell, Ive been waiting for 2 days and you come telling me that youd rather do interesting ones? ill bet you money you havent even CHECKED the other page

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
I didnt mean to be mad just makes me mad that noone even bothered to mention our spells that we posted when we've been waiting for a day longer, I posted an OK interesting spell, Ive been waiting for 2 days and you come telling me that youd rather do interesting ones? ill bet you money you havent even CHECKED the other page

I have checked all the other pages and I found the spell I made the most interesting.

I'd recommend you to get off your high horse though, you are asking us to do you a favour, without giving us anything in return. We do not have to make your spells for you. If you really care that much, why not learn to do it yourself instead of exploiting other people's hospitality to make your spells, and then complain about them not dropping everything they're doing to make your spells? You're only coming off as an arrogant, spoiled kid that expects everyone to help them the second you ask them to do something. Here's a hint: the world doesn't work that way. We are not receiving anything in return for creating your spells, we're creating them because it's either fun, challenging or because we like to help others. If we make them for fun we decide what's interesting to us, not you. If we make them to help others, we generally help people we like, rather than people that are arrogant and complain all the time.

The thread title is "Request your GUI Spells", not "Post a Spell You Want and we will make it instantly" or anything of the sorts, and last time I checked, requesting is merely asking, not demanding like you seem to be.

Just wait patiently like other people are, constantly complaining about the time it's taking is not helping anybody.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Sorry for adding to your guys' workload but I have a request :p

Lava Stream
the hero begins firing fireballs at a target. The longer the spell is channeled, the shorter the interval between each fireball. The effect stops once the target is out of range. 900 range at all levels

level 1) 10/fireball, starts at 5 second interval. Interval decreases by 5% every second.
level 2) 20/fireball, starts at 6 second interval. Interval decreases by 10% every second.
level 3) 30/fireball, starts at 7 seconds interval. Interval decreases by 15% every second.
level 4) 40/fireball, starts at 8 seconds interval. Interval decreases by 20% every second.

Could I change the interval to 6 for all levels? Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.