Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accumilater

Reaction score
New Spell

Lay Egg (most important one atm)
---------------------------------
A Spider Queen lays an egg which lasts for 20 seconds, and the name of "hatching" on the time bar shown when you click it. Each second the egg is alive it heals(mana also) the summoning unit, aka the spider queen, for 1% of her max life and mana, if the egg is not killed before the 20 seconds it will hatch into 20 little spiders, heal the summoning unit(spider queen) for 5% max life and mana, and will deal 700 damage to every enemy unit within a 1000 yard radius of the summoned unit (Spider egg). However if the egg is slain before it hatches(20 second timer) it will damage every enemy player within a 500 yard radius of the dying unit for 300 damage and do 200 damage a second to enemy units within a radius of 200 yards for however long they stay in that range, or until the effect ends (3 seconds after the death of the unit), effect will be a poison cloud, already have it, (you can use cloud as an example to show) the effect has to go the total yard radius. Also if the egg is dies before the allotted time, the summoning unit(spider queen) will take either 20% maxlife or 1500 damage. Using a pheonix egg for the spider egg atm.

Thanks, have another idea for a spell but will have to post that up later this is just the main one I care about -Accumilater

Steamsteam

Reaction score
there are 50ish finished spells but only 15 available for download? is there a place where you have all of them available for DL? maybe make another thread with all of them attached as like a 'donate spell' thread or something?

Sartan

Reaction score

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
wow plasma field is epic.... so i tried to read the tool tip .. it does more dmg the farther out it goes then comes back in to the casting hero? :D

ok heres a tough one... (to me)

Time Channel;

This ability allows the hero to controll time. When casted, slows units in a medium sized AoE turning them blue signifying the loss of blood flow. (unneffects casting hero but effects ALL other units (allied or otherwise~).

3 levels;

1) turns all units effected slightly blue, slows for 50% atk and movement (30% for heros), 0 dmg, 300m AoE, lasts x seconds (x = casters int /6(units) /7(heros)), has 10% chance to fail dealing 200 damage to the casting hero and stunning him for 2 seconds, has 100% chance to fail if used on hero with int+agi higher then casters int.

2) turns all units effected slightly more blue, slows for 70% attack and movement (50% for heros), 0dmg, 350m AoE, lasts x seconds (x = casters int /5(units) /6(heros)), has 25% chance to fail causing 300 damage to the casting hero and stunning him for 2 seconds, has 100% chance to fail if used on a hero with int+agi high then casters int.

3) turns all units effected (very) pale blue, slows for 90% attack and movement (70% for heros), 0dmg, 400m AoE, lasts x seconds (x = casters int /4(units) /6(heros)), has 35% chance to fail causing hero to explode dealing Y damage (Y = casters int x3) in an AoE of 400 to all units and making hero unable to resurect (via alter) for 2 minutes, 100% chance to fail if used on a hero with higher int + agi then casting hero. If explodes, stuns all units effected by the explosion for 2 seconds.

PS: everything about this spell effects allied units/heros aswell.

PSS: i didnt set out to make a spell as complicated as posible.. thought that this was a sick idea though. hopefully its original.. if u have a better idea for the name go for it :D
GL with the spell guys! :D

Edit: all stats include bonuses! (just incase i didnt make it clear enough; when used on a hero with INT and AGI higher then the casters INT (including when used on allied hero) the spell fails 100%)

At the moment, I'm only unsure of how to disable the hero from being resurrected.

EDIT
Completed the spells Sword Throw, Sword of the Damned, Hellbourne Zeal & Possession requested by icepig01. Check the first post for the demo map.

@ NeuroToxin
Could you further specify the effects of your spells? Does poisonous trap automatically detect nearby enemy units and explode like mines or are they activated? As for your ghostly aura, it adds to his maximum health, correct?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
@ NeuroToxin
Could you further specify the effects of your spells? Does poisonous trap automatically detect nearby enemy units and explode like mines or are they activated? As for your ghostly aura, it adds to his maximum health, correct?

Poison trap does automatically activate please and it has like a 300 sight range if possible? For Ghostly aura could it have like a 2-5 second cooldown? and for the HP question it adds 1/4 2/4 3/4 100% of the units max HP to his current HP. Could you make a little ghost go out and grab the unit and bring him in?

BTW Could the poison hang in the air for 30 seconds dealing 1.5x his int every 3 seconds after its sprung?

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
At the moment, I'm only unsure of how to disable the hero from being resurrected.

EDIT
Completed the spells Sword Throw, Sword of the Damned, Hellbourne Zeal & Possession requested by icepig01. Check the first post for the demo map.
This may ont be for me to say, but You must almost have played the hon hero maliken to know how he works.
first of:
Sword of the Damned:
its actually working as Beastmasters (rexxar in dota) thorw axe skill, after you throw it in a dirrection and travel around 900 wc3 meters away, it returns to the caster. so you could se it as beastmasters throw AND pucks illusion orb.

Also his ulti, Possession (the requester may not want it as it is in hon, but just so you know)
All units within range of something as 250 lose control over their unit and start running around were they standed

also Sword of the Damned have a neutral mode when he got ether effect 1 nor effect 2 on this sword

ps would like to take "avalya, Tempest" request if someone doesnt mind

avalya

Reaction score
I don't mind, it's for my 4 on 4, 2-lane AOS, that will mostly be created for LANs with my friends, and might be played online as well, so... yeah sure go on, as long as it's not overused. :)

bryanEX1993

Reaction score
Strafe

Here's one ability i would need help. +rep if anyone can help me make a demo map of it.
The model file would be Windrunner.
When casted, Windrunner will fire 6 arrows quickly at a target location. The arrow should look like Dota's windrunner model. The arrow does a minor stun and damage at the first unit it hits.
Level 1 - Each arrow deals 50% of Windrunner's agility in damage.
Level 2 - Each arrow deals 100% of Windrunner's agility in damage.
Level 3 - Each arrow deals 150% of Windrunner's agility in damage.
Level 4 - Each arrow deals 200% of Windrunner's agility in damage.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Quick note to Glenphir. I'll be a bit busy today, so I probably will only finish Avaleirra's spellpack by tomorrow/day after. Just saying that if anyone wants to try it they can. If they finish it great. If they don't then I'll finish it when I get the time.

Also, Glenphir, have you asked Romek for the attachment space? I actually had an idea to solve it even without Romek's help.....make another thread that ONLY you post in, and each post has a set of 15 attachments along with the descriptions of those 15 spells.

Obviously ^ For that idea it's best to notify the mods to what you're doing....because you'll be double posting quite a bit.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Craze

I did Craze for Crusher. It was pretty easy, if you want multiple levels let me know.

Attachments

• Craze.w3x
    15.1 KB · Views: 262

icepig01

Reaction score
About the Razor's Plasm Field, I think i got the same problem like what INCENERATE said.

THE spell works at the 1st cast, thn after the 1st cast, the Plasm Field left its lightning graphic on a spot.
**Glen: U said we have to change the variables?

=================================================
**Hero[Maliken] spell:
No bugs or something detected?

AbsoIuteZero

Reaction score
Chaos Arrow - Requires lvl 6(ultimate, only 1 rank)

The Chaos Hunter fires an arrow anywhere on the map that travels in a straight line and passes through anything. If the arrow should pass through an enemy unit it deals 300 damage and stuns the target for 2 seconds.

120 second cooldown, 150 mana, 1500 projectile speed, 200 AoE

A larger than average arrow with some cool black or purple effects around it would be very cool. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks in advance.:)

Edit: This would be a point and/or unit targeting spell.

puppetmaster

Reaction score
I almost forget something. . .

Deals 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 Magic damage and stuns target for 1.5 second on heroes and 5 seconds on creeps. Bounces 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 times. Bounces deal no damage to heroes and stun for 1 second.
**A spell from witch doctor's Palalyze Cask(I dont know the spelling-.-)

5 / 10 / 15 / 20 Magic damage per second.\nEvery 4 seconds, inflicts Magic damage equal to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40% of total Health lost since Cursed was applied. Last for 12 second.
**A spell from Witch Doctor's Maledict

Radius: 400 / 450 / 475 / 500/ 575
Cast Time: 0.9 Seconds
Deals 85 / 165 / 225 / 335 / 370 Magic damage to targets in radius.
** based on Akasha's Scream of Pain skills.(3rd)

I guess, you may take your time. I hoped no glitch/bugs/leaks when i play.
Love in advanced.

avalya

Reaction score
Sonar Scream [5 levels]
Unleashing a high frequency scream, damages all nearby enemies

Radius: 400 / 450 / 475 / 500/ 575
Cast Time: 0.9 Seconds
Deals 85 / 165 / 225 / 335 / 370 Magic damage to targets in radius.
** based on Akasha's Scream of Pain skills.(3rd)

I guess, you may take your time. I hoped no glitch/bugs/leaks when i play.
Love in advanced.

Fan of Knives is your best friend.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Here is Hidden Bomb and Mechanical Cage (all MUI). I didn't understand Jet Pack :(
Can I join the "team"?

avalya

Reaction score
Was already made, called Pushing Wave, just change the model (from Crushing Wave to Breath of Frost) and remove the blind effect.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Burrow Strike - 120 mana

Anubis'ra burrows underground and randomly unburrows near a unit within 800 range of and then impales them dealing damage, if there is no enemy within the range Anubis'ra can move freely around till he comes in range of a hero but his movement speed is slowed by 20%.

Level 1 - Deals 120 damage, stuns for 2 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 180 damage, stuns for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 240 damage, stuns for 4 seconds.

(When he unburrows use the attack, throw, also targets heroes only.)

Spiked Barrier - Passive

Each attack dealt to Anubis'ra, has a chance to reflect all damage dealt to him back to the attacker and adds bonus damage for a short period.

Level 1 - has a 13% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 20+ bonus damage for 10 seconds.
Level 2 - has a 17% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 30+ bonus damage for 12 seconds.
Level 3 - has a 22% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 40+ bonus damage for 14 seconds.
Level 4 - has a 27% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 50+ bonus damage for 16 seconds.
Level 5 - has a 32% chance to reflect all damage, and gain 60+ bonus damage for 18 seconds.

Thank you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.