[Requests] Loading Screen Requests Here!

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well, I would have helped on this one, though I dont have my computer anymore cause I already transfered here in Manila xD

W

wc3andIlikei

Loading screen

Could you make me a loadingscreen with a blademaster and hellscream face to face, if you could make this for me it would be very helpfull!:D

I don`t want any text on the loadingscreen, thanks :)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hello there.
Could you make me a loading screen with a Marine very close, and an explosion behind him, and maybe a tank which is heading for him? Thanks.

And there shall stand "Renegade"

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Haha, yeah renegade, I love that game, I'll do it, I'll do yours first, i've only done half of the blademaster with my pentool, it's pretty hard...

manofsteel

Reaction score
Request

Hi, could you make me a loading screen with a tank and an helicopter flying next to the tank?(custom models: cobra helicopter and abrams tank)
Don`t need any text.

hio77

Reaction score
there is a way to make an anitmated one i dont quite rember how ill upload one off epicwar when i find it i do rember some retarded runescape one (dont ask y i downloaded it lol) and its animated
edit: pk i found it ill upload it

heres the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BKTH0EKN

RueK

Reaction score
I need an egyptian loading screen with the face of tuthankamen as the main character in it, don't put in piramids and make it very ancient and DARK Bo0o0!

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
You two should really read what he needs from you to make your loading screen:

Image to be used, description of what you want.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
hey Guys, I have bad news and good news, I lost all my data on the comp, even wc3 =(, but I saved some back ups of my old loading screens, so I'll try to pick up frm there..

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Answer please this question:

>can you make animated loading screens?

It looks interesting, and I think that It's easy...but I don't remember well :p

It requires .mdl editing or something like that. It is kind of complex a bit unless you know modeling. And the animation loads after the map finishes loading.

H

Hacha

Hello FrozenShadow
Can you do to me a LoadingScreen with the Blademaster and the Mountaing King shaking their hands?, just like the X-men vs Street Fighters:) If is much work just do the silhouette, i will be very grateful:D
PS. The background it have to be black or some dark texture.

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
-.- Hacha, you have to supply the Image the Loading Screen will be using, he will edit (add and remove stuff) the image you supply from what you ask him to do.

For future Reference everyone read the first page, he did tell everyone what he needs to do this for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.