Revive Problem

Marrusian

Reaction score
Ok I have next problem :

My trigger is copied from a map I created some time ago, and now don't revive the heroes the trigger is this :

Code:
Hero Revival Rexxar
                 Events - Unit - BeastMaster 0000 <gen> Dies.
                 Conditions - ((Triggering Unit) is a Hero) Equal to True.
                 Actions - Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text : BeasMaster Hero die ...
                            - Wait 15.00 game-time seconds.
                            - Hero - Instantly revive BeastMaster 0000 <gen> at (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>), Show revival graphics.
                            - Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>) using Abilities Spells\Humans\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                            - Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of BeastMaster 0000 <gen>) to (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>) in 0 seconds.

Is a hero revival trigger for every hero, I change only unit and region. Any suggestions ?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Yea, and it seems to work.
One thing though.
This requires the Hero to be preset on the map. (BeastMaster 0000) -In order to work.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Yes, it works, but the event is only run, when the preplaced unit dies. Make a more universal trigger, what you want to apply, when one has been killed.

Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
         Wait 15.00 seconds
         Set temppoint = (Center of Hero Revive Region <gen>)
         Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at temppoint, Show revival graphics
         Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_temppoint)

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Code:
Hero Revival Rexxar
                 Events - Unit - BeastMaster 0000 <gen> Dies.
                 Conditions - ((Triggering Unit) is a Hero) Equal to True.
                 Actions - Game - Display to (All players) for 6.00 seconds the text : BeasMaster Hero die ...
                            - Wait 15.00 game-time seconds.
                            - Hero - Instantly revive BeastMaster 0000 <gen> at (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>), Show revival graphics.
                            - Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>) using Abilities Spells\Humans\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
                            - Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of BeastMaster 0000 <gen>) to (Center of Rexxar DR <gen>) in 0 seconds.
The condition is pointless because beastmaster is always a hero.
You leak 3 points and 1 special effect.
Once you get better with the editor, you can turn the entire group of revival triggers into 1 nice trigger/function grouping.

edit: andrewgosu, you forgot to set hero to a local var...

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Triggering unit should be already local...Always thought, every trigger had its own triggering unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.