Riddlez ¿

Reaction score
I thought new riddles can come only from those who answer correctly unless it's a free game?

Anyway, it's probably the number that is written on your ear drum from the inside. :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Hm...

Maybe then what he did was something like...

The cooker used roman numbers to write the ammount of cookies, and one day he wrote the numbers in arabic. There were 11 cookies in the box.

The servant then re-converted the arabic number to roman, making it VII, and thus leaving only 8 cookies in the box, eating three himself.

yet, It's not exactly 1/3 of teh cookies..

Nope, he took exactly 1/3 of the original number.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
the impossible riddle..

from a number 0.009-999999999999999999999999999999999910.9745887 what exact number am i thinkin off?:D
I win!

Anyways, are you sure he ADDED a line? Is this only on one number system?
I think maybe there were 777 cookies. He added a line to each one and made them 111. That's alot stolen, though.

111 cookies to 81?

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
There were originally nine cookies in the box.

The baker normally writes the numbers out in English (note: English lord), but he decided to write nine in roman numerals for whatever reason:

IX

The servant, noticing this, merely added an s beforehand:

SIX

and took three of the nine cookies, or exactly 1/3, leaving six behind.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Yep, you've got it, congratz ;)

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Hmm... was expecting a bit more time before you responded. How about....

In the land of Technologia, government spies are equipped with special unbreakable SafeBoxes(TM) to carry valuable documents. Because these boxes are expensive to produce, they have no locks, and each spy also carries a set of special retina-scanning padlocks that are destroyed after each mission, and only work for the spy to which they are issued. Jordan, a spy from Technologia, needs to deliver a series of critical documents to Alan, another spy, but his current situation disallows him from bringing the documents himself, nor can Alan come to get the documents from Jordan. Thus, he must rely on the notoriously unsafe postal system to deliver the documents. How is Jordan able to ensure that Alan receives the documents and that only Alan is able to read them?

P.S. It looks like you're new here, belowhell... try not to double-post within a time span of 24 hours.

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
The postal system isn't safe, therefore the documents could be read while en route.

Having Alan's name on the letter doesn't make the letter itself any more secure. :p

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Oh.... see, that's the problem with posting that sort of thing quickly.

Alan cannot come get the documents, as he is in a similar situation. Edited the post to clarify this.

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
How would that stop people that intercepted the SafeBox(TM) and eye from opening it? That's like sending a locked box with the key taped to the outside.

Edit: It's also not the reader's SafeBox(TM), it's Jordan's, and I'm pretty sure spies need their eyes, especially if they carry retinal-scanning equipment. Sending one through an unsafe postal system wouldn't be the best idea, unless Technologia happens to have cybernetic ocular implants, which would probably destroy the idea of having retinal-scanning equipment in the first place.

<Nuclear Launch Detected>

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Put this box in another box then lock the box it was put into.

Threaten anyone who reads a rote on it that you are behind this with your **** in hand ready to *** rape them if they open it.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I'm going to base my post on an assumption:
This is a futuristic setting

Based on this, I must then put that these people will have futuristic way's of sending things to each other. Heres what I guess...

The sender made a massive version of the stuff, and sent it using Wonka-Vision. The reciever then took it from his TV.

-OR-

Encrypted E-mail! Assuming it was a document, that's would be quite safe.

Thrall

Reaction score
Maybe he threw some unimportant things for the other people, and hid the document under thoose, or he walked to his friend <spy> and delivered it itself, I didn't really think about it...:rolleyes:THINKING:rolleyes:...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.