Riddlez ¿

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Since it's been almost 24 hours since the original posting....

HINT: The delivery of these documents is not time-critical.

This doesn't mean that Jordan can finish his mission and bring them afterwards, though.
Assume that his mission will take longer than the execution time of the solution.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
this isn't a riddle. and if it was then this is one shoot down riddle. seeing as i could say that i would send it by my trusty eagle/falcon. who happens to run a postal service.

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
That is up to you.

Sigh....

Since people apparently don't understand/like my riddle, it's now free game again.

The answer, for anyone who's interested....

Jordan encloses the documents in his SafeBox(TM), locks it with one of his retinal-scanning padlocks, and sends it to Alan with a note saying to attach one of his own padlocks and send it back. Alan does so, and once Jordan receives the SafeBox(TM) again, he removes his own padlock and sends it back to Alan once more. Since the only thing locking it is Alan's own padlock, he is now able to open it.

BlueSin

Reaction score
Ah you didn't say you could attach and detach the locks from the safes, just that they unlocked/locked. :)

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
Because these boxes are expensive to produce, they have no locks, and each spy also carries a set of special retina-scanning padlocks....

I was assuming that people understood what padlocks were, and how they were used.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
ah i thought you put its not able to be locked.

Here is the next one.

Soldiers line up spaced with pride,
Two long rows lined side by side.
One sole unit can decide,
If the rows will unite or divide.
Tell me, tell me, scream it out.
What's the thing I talk about?​

Here is a hint, no, its not anything to do with military.

BlueSin

Reaction score
At first I was thinking shoelace since I saw 'sole', but that got me on the track of clothing. Is it a zipper?

BlueSin

Reaction score
Alrighty then:

I have a book with a forward that comes after an epilogue, an end that is in the first half of the book, and an index that comes before the intro.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Alrighty then:

I have a book with a forward that comes after an epilogue, an end that is in the first half of the book, and an index that comes before the intro.

What!? i dont understand this at all, it sounds like you are planing to wright a book? Ugh confuseing!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.