Rootless Destinations - one of our long time members YouTube channel is awesome!

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
I certainly believe theres something out there. Not necessarily ghosts though. Perhaps simply spirits of the dead, demons, angels, I'm leaving open most those possibilities. Anyhow, yeah, just like you, I believe in the paranormal.

Romek

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't really know if I do or don't.
I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary, however I doubt everyone who has is making up stuff.
I usually don't believe things until I see them.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Staff member
I would sometimes see what looked like a person running into our master bedroom in my old town house.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
I believe in the paranormal. I really don't have an experience besides vivid dreams.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Staff member
My playstation once turned on by itself, when me and my brother were on the other side of the room. We never found out why :p

That's my only experience though.

My mum, on the other hand, has a clock which was owned by her mother (who has died) and it is never wound up, but everytime something bad happens in the day, the clock chimes....

I don't really know if I do or don't.
I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary, however I doubt everyone who has is making up stuff.
I usually don't believe things until I see them.
I don't think that is good enough. Whether you're the one seeing them or not, paranormal experiences are more likely to be fabrications of the mind than anything else.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
I agree with TheDamien. One can see hallucinations (on drugs or not), just because you see them doesn't mean they are real. Heck, not even if I felt it. I would be more inclined to believe my mind made it up, or misinterpreted it somehow.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
When my dog died about 5-8 years ago, for few nights I heard like my dog was walking to my room. Nothing else really. Expect my friend has some poltergeist experiences.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
I found a small puddle of blood on my floor once. It wasn't splattered or anything. Just a neat puddle of blood. Never found out why.

Vellu

Freaky and your friend, poltergeist experiences. Wow thats scary. What type?
Well, he often hears footsteps coming from the living room around 0:00 am. He once recorded those steps and turned out there were someone speaking.

The unknown-things-maybe-ghosts have been throwing him with books and masks some nights. He once freaked out when he got back from the bathroom and he saw that one of his old toys was floating in front of him.

PS: He has even more of these poltergeist moments, but I'll list them up later. :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Now you're scaring me!

I don't really believe in paranormal things because nothing exciting that is not ordinary has ever happened to me. I'm not like "I don't believe it till I see it", it's more like what TheDamien and esb said with the mind. But I half-believe that there is something out there. :)

If I ever saw stuff like someone running in my house or I heard footsteps, I'd have to leave my house and live somewhere bright and clean with people always around. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Vellu

I think I should stay a night in the friends house. I want to be sure about his ghosts.

Zakyath

>No we are not alone that is impossible..

Yes we are, that's stupid.

On the other hand, I didn't know that aliens were paranormal, and I personally believe that there's life somewhere in outer space.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Hmm, do I need to start posting some of the Science and Technology news to this new section in the future?
    Or do we need to move the news to their respective sections once the threads are old enough, read to be put into the News Archive?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The 2nd thing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have been moving stuff from the current Headline news like a year old and stuff over when I see it in the logs or members online but mostly I have been moving stuff from the Archives
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is possible to automate it so that instead of moving to Archive if it has the Science, technology or sci tech tag that it gets archived there instead. I am considering a new Weird News Tag
    Please do. I'll try to tag the news appropriately when I get the chance.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The new Discourse forum software we are moving to next does alot with the tags and also hashtags
  • The Helper The Helper:
    OK I found the source of your burrito post stuff it is from Reddit and possibly a facebook post too but definitely reddit
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Tuesday :)
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    Happy Tuesday
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Blackveiled! What is up?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I saw XXXConan on here the other day I dont know if you remember him
  • The Helper The Helper:
    blasts from the past
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I remember him, buncha old faces
  • jonas jonas:
    He's a software engineer at a hiring platform now I think
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wanna know if his mom is still single LOL
    I need context.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Back in the day conan was a young one and his mom was single and I used to tease him that I was going to date his mom and be his daddy - yeah sounds bad now but it was funny at the time
  • The Helper The Helper:
    his mom is my age
  • The Helper The Helper:
    i know right it was pretty funny
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    its pretty funny
    +1
    Thanks for the context.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Hump Day!!!

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.