Score

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can somebody help me with changing the score of harvesting minerals/gas?
I wan't to change this to 0

MissKerrigan

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i believe you can edit this under game constants, in the data editor, its something to that effect but no editor available

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking for. Do you want to change the score that harvesting minerals/gas gives at the score screen after the game ends?

I've tried messing with the score screen after a game with mixed results. Sometimes I successfully made a change and sometimes you would be unable to see the score screen and the game wouldn't show up in your recent game history. I think this is partly due to blizzard restrictions.

If you want to experiment, open the data editor and open the tab called Score values(it's in the "Edit Advanced Data" tab)

The fields you want to look at are probably "Vespene Gathered" and "Minerals gathered" and their respective ":Value" field. However, unfortunately you can't set this to "(None)" you can only pick between a bunch of different stats. I would search through the list and see if you can find something that will always be 0 in your game. For example, if you don't use the custom resource you can set it to "Custom Resource - Spent" or something.

@GFreak: Is there still gameplay constants? I can find Gameplay Attributes and gameplay variants but no gameplay constants.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
meant attributes, as my disclaimer said, no editor was available :/ lol

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I assumed so but I couldn't find anything in either attributes or variants.

I dislike those menus though, I wish blizzard would improve them. Currently, they're slightly bugged so if your variants don't match your player properties, it wont allow you to publish and it wont give a proper reason for it so you have to search on the internet for other people with this problem to find out why you can't publish it. </rant>

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.