set last created unit

AoK_

Reaction score
hi , english is not my first language .

in roc

is tehre any way to set last created unit without set variable , i mean set specific unit in region last created unit ? or somthing like that ?

and i want to know why my boss dosnet attack after unit group is empty it creat a boss but he dosnet attack me he just run and escape lol?

Bjerrum

Reaction score
1. I don’t think you can’t manipulate a specific unit unless you use a variable. At least if its not event responding, and then agian if its not preplaced in the editor.

2. Upload your map please

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Last Created Unit could be the same as Entering Unit.
If you create a unit in Region X, and have a trigger 'A unit enters Region X', this might be the same unit. There's a chance that another unit enters the same region, though.

You can also pick every unit in Region X, matching Unit -type equal to *Cowardly Boss Unit*, to specify your unit.

>doesn't attack me, he just run and escapes
What team owns this unit? Is the team an enemy of your team? (Player 1 (Red), or whatever it might be.) Does the team owning this boss unit have a start location somewhere? Did you order your (Last Created Unit) to attack your units?

I suggest you create this boss unit for a computer player that isn't officially in the game -no start locations-, and order it to attack your unit. For example with a trigger like A unit enters Region X, owner of (Triggering unit) equal to player 1 (Red), order Boss to attack (Triggering unit)
Or something similar to that.

Why don't you want to use variables, by the way?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.