SetUnitState( UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE )

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know how the call SetUnitState( unit, UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE ) native function works? Or how can you change the max life of a unit, other than with upgrades (like upgraded masonry)?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
hahak.png

:thup: <-- click

Tar-Quaeron

Reaction score
Thx. Hmm that UnitMaxState library looks very complicated. And the other is said to be even more general? I know practically nothing about Jass. Maybe in a few weeks if/when I understand it... I guess for now I'll just use the bonus life ability bug with like 2-3hp and loop it up to the desired value. That must cause lag so bad though...
So you can actually create a function that will create abilities? Genial.
Blizzard didn't provide for a way to increase max hp? Such a fail...
@Jesus4Lyf, your link doesn't seem to work.
@Purgeandfire What's the difference between the Jass I/one has got by default in the editor and vJass? And why would you need a NewGen editor? What's that mean? If all this stuff about different editors, versions of Jass, spelling and syntax correctors and helpers is given in detail somewhere, could you please provide a link. :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
NewGen has features that basically allow those libraries to compile and it allows the use of the object merger. (Editing object editor data via code [in the editor, not during the game])

This is a link to it:
NewGen
Latest JassHelper

JassHelper is an add-on to NewGen which is the portion that takes care of compiling/allowing for the vJASS code. (It comes with NewGen, but the latest NewGen doesn't have the latest JASSHelper, it has one version prior to the latest)

If you feel like you want to use normal JASS and just abilities, you can look at this sample map:
http://wc3jass.com/files.php?mode=view&id=41

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.