simple question

CYRRIC

Reaction score
i have a map near to be finish so i wanted to know if you want i give you credit like

-Thanks to "thehelper.net" staff and member for the help and advices.

i have a map i worked it on and that was the momen i ask many question here, so if i have to give credit and i want too, would be on this one

do you want i do it ?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
It is your very own decision who to credit and not. If no helpers asked for credit (which I frankly do not think many do) then there is no need for credits. Mostly it's the people making your spells/models you give credit, but if you feel that TheHelper.net have helped you a lot then why wouldn't you credit them? It might lead to a bigger community.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
they didn't make anything for me i allways ask for people if they can help me on this or that if i had allready make it or to explain me other,
but i think its prety normal to give credits what i wanted to know is, if they want?
No probleme and i'm pretty sure i will do it to thanks cause even if it is only english here the forum has very good people who knows much on what they talk about

but what i realy wanted to know is that if the helper would not people give credit to them don't know why but maybe its forbiden

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's not forbidden. And TriggerHappy, if you look at his location in the top right of his posts, it says France.

I think you should give credit to helper forums as a whole, and any single who gave you a lot of help on these forums, you should pm and ask if they want credit. At least that's what I'd do.

CYRRIC

Reaction score
ok thanks that is all i wanted to know thanks to you

and thanks to helperforum and menbers for the help they gived to me and the help they will give to me ... again ... for sure :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.