Skill problem

Randor244

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm making a ghostly hero with the skill "Windflight" that will make her ten times as fast (movement speed) for ten seconds.
The problem is that once again (check the "Temporary hero convert" thread below) I'm not allowed to use neither triggers nor jass.
So I made a skill based on the Berserk skill in the Object Editor, and changed Movement Speed increase to 10.0.

However, in-game my hero is definitly not moving ten times as fast, maybe double as fast...
What can the problem be?

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Movement speed is capped at 400 in gameplay constants. You can increase it to a maximum of 522.

Any faster than that is impossible.

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Depends what you consider movement speed.

If you mean the movement speed itself; No.

If you mean the speed a unit has if you move it with triggers (E.G. every 0.05 seconds you move it (instantly) 100 forward, moving it 2000 distance per second = 2000MS), then yes.

Randor244

Reaction score
Oh my god, I have 244 posts!
Wait... Now I ruined it.
D'oh!

Anyway, is there a limit to attack speed as well? I havn't noticed one, but...
Oh, and another small question (that propably will slip through the forum rules ;)): Where on earth can I make a unit count as flying in the OE? I simply can't find it...

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Combat - Targeted as Air

That ?

It's at the bottom of the "Combat -", under where you select damage for your unit.

Hope that works,
-Lindenkron

Nerfpl

Reaction score
movement type.

about attack speed. it can be sick fast but you would have to recude animation backswing etc to 0

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Oh my god, I have 244 posts!
Wait... Now I ruined it.
D'oh!

Anyway, is there a limit to attack speed as well? I havn't noticed one, but...
Oh, and another small question (that propably will slip through the forum rules ;)): Where on earth can I make a unit count as flying in the OE? I simply can't find it...

Yes there is.

Combat - Backswing point and Combat - Damage point cause it.

Set them both to 0.001 and the attack speed limit will probably be high enough for any map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.