This question for the topic Spells - Basics of Trigger Enhancing Spells

Code:
Mass Sleep
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Mass Sleep 
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within (300.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Mass Sleep  for (Triggering unit)))))) of (Target point of ability being cast) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Mechanical) Equal to False))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing 0.00 degrees
                Unit - Add Sleep (Mass Sleep) to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Set level of Sleep (Mass Sleep) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Mass Sleep  for (Triggering unit))
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Dreadlord - Sleep (Picked unit)
                Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

whats wrong with this trigger? in game when i cast it it lags the game so much that you have to alt + ctrl + delete to close it
Note:i based the dummy ability off of Flame Strike

another Question

Code:
Essence Bolt
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Elemental Essence  for (Triggering unit)) Not equal to 0
        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to (10 x (Level of Elemental Essence  for (Attacking unit)))
        (Level of Elemental Essence  for (Attacking unit)) Greater than 0
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Attacking unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Add Chain Lightning (Elemental Essence) to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning (Attacked unit)

this trigger don't work either it don't fire the lightning bolt

and this one the do damage to enemys near the hero trigger

Code:
Essence AOE
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        If ((Level of Elemental Essence  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Add Permanent Immolation (Elemental Essence) to (Triggering unit)) else do (Unit - Set level of Permanent Immolation (Elemental Essence) for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Elemental Essence  for (Triggering unit)))

and 1 more sorry for all the triggers =\

Code:
Start Barrier
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    Conditions
        (Issued order) Equal to (Order(defend))
        (Level of Barrier  for (Triggering unit)) Greater than 0
    Actions
        Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to BarrierGroup
        Unit - Add BarierArmor  to (Triggering unit)
        Unit - Set level of BarierArmor  for (Triggering unit) to (Level of Barrier  for (Triggering unit))
        Unit - Add BarrierResistance  to (Triggering unit)

Barrier Drain
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Number of units in BarrierGroup) Greater than 0
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in BarrierGroup and do (Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to ((Mana of (Picked unit)) - 6.00))

one more question

Code:
If (((Target unit of ability being cast) is A structure) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Order (Last created unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast) for (25.00 + (25.00 x (Real((Level of Shock Destructor for (Triggering unit)))))) using attack type Magic and damage type Fire.) else do (Do nothing)

i can't seem to find the trigger for this one all i can find is attack and not damage again sorry for all the questions.:(

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
im not rly sure bout this but
for your first trigger
make a unit variable to set the caster
and change this
Code:
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for Caster at (Position of (Picked unit))

Ghost32

Reaction score
thank you I'll try it and see also is there any leaks that could be makeing the problems of the spells? if so how do i remove the leaks if there is any?

@BRUTAL
won't work i can't put a unit variable in the trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.