Spell Request Thread

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I'm going to work on it. I guess if you want to you can make Leap from the first page.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I kinda want to see a good Trip Laser spell. I think someone made one once but it never hurts to see someone else's.

Well, actually, I don't have WC3 on this computer, so it'd be for someone else's benefit.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not doing spells for the hell of it, I'm doing spells for people who actually need them in their maps. And the tripwire at WC3C is fine.

rafaxik

Reaction score
Summon Spirit Wisp

Well, I read Spells request thread oO
anyway, I'll create a thread... thx

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
@ rafaxik, this is the wrong thread to ask for help with your spell. Create a new topic and ask for help there.

b_ray210

Reaction score
Hey sorry for bothering you again tooltip but I wa just woderjn if you saw my request because it isn't on your list. Thanks again!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@b_ray
Sure, however I'll probably make it in vJASS, see the end of this post. You should also post the description and name if you want it more accurate.

@sidove
Because you can't reliably get the Z of a unit, making your spell pointless unless you want to enable any 1000-range jumps. Others say it works for them, if you want me to try it again, I'll do it and see if it works, just post a reply.

Also, update, all spells are now going to be made in vJASS.

sidove

Reaction score
1. if they are going to be made in vjass it's gonna work just do as the other guy told, you if it doesnt then

2. Do that it can jump like a 100 range jumps, the unit is an UNHUMAN unit so it will be good :)

Icy

Reaction score
Can i request a spell:
Name:Leap (Dota potm leap)
once click, the hero will jump forward by 500.

I need the spell to be in GUI and can be activated by all 12 player at the same time without problem.

Possible? or if it already exist then give links ty.

Icy

Reaction score
That is different?
what i need is a jump/leap spell...not flying spell although that can be useful.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.