Spell request

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Awwww really? Do you know how to do JASS? I could just write it in custom script

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Would it count as 2 threads on the same topic if I made this thread in the JASS section?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Ok thanks

I was told that if I wanted this to be MUI it would have to be done in JASS, I have never used JASS before so I'll just put it in custom script (it would be great if you used GUI tags and did this in custom script :p)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I was told that if I wanted this to be MUI it would have to be done in JASS, I have never used JASS before so I'll just put it in custom script (it would be great if you used GUI tags and did this in custom script :p)

Moved to JASS Help forum.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
This is completely possible with only GUI.

Trigger:
  • Damage Buff Aura Check
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup1 = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Level of DamageBuffAura for (Matching unit)) Greater than 0) and (((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Set TempGroup2 = (Units within 600.00 of TempPoint matching (((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Picked unit))) Equal to True)) and (((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False)))
          • Unit - Set level of DamageBuffAura for (Picked unit) to (Min((Number of units in TempGroup2), 100))
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup2)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup1)

...where you'd change 600 to the range of your aura, DamageBuffAura to your aura ability, and possibly change the conditions of TempGroup2 if you don't want to only consider allied units.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.