Spell that adding base attribute???

aki15

Reaction score
Hi everyone , this is what i need to make for my map.
I need to make Spell that is adding base attribute i will have 5 spells:
-Stamina ( adding 10 hp ) , -Strenght ( 1 Strenght ), -Agillity (1 Agillity) -Intelligence ( 1 Intelligence) - Spirit ( 10 mana )???
Any ideas???? :D
Ty.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You want it to add the attribute?

That's no problem, base the spell of something like rejuvenation (something with a buff) Then when a unit acquires that specific buff, add the item ability for strength, agility, intelligence health or mana to that unit, and when the unit looses the buff, just remove the abilities ^^

If you're making multiple spells you will need multiple buffs of course, but it can be the same base, since you're checking the buffs and not the actual ability ^^

aki15

Reaction score
Hmmm, i dunno i like triggered iff u can it's in GAIAS RETALATION ORPG.
Unit learns Stamina he will get 10 hp that's what i need.

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
base the abilities off the item abilities that give hp, mo, str, agi and int, then add them to the unit. They won't show tooltip or icon, so you can easily redact their levels with triggers, making them give more stats to the unit. Problem is that you'll need to set many levels, but this is a not-leaky way to do it.

Edit: Okay, youll need the Attribute bonus spell for the stats and abilities, that increase item skills' level for hp and mp.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Oh ok, so it's when learned.

Then just edit the attribute bonus ability (The yellow plus) to add different things, and you can use the item abilities as unit abilities for the hp and mana.

Damn i had to go to the toilet >.>

aki15

Reaction score
Look Guys I don't want this "STRENGHT 10 + 1" nop....
I need this "STRENGHT 10, Skill learned : STRENGHT 11 not + 1...

Hellforce

Reaction score
Well for the strength, agility and intelligence you can use triggers like this:
Trigger:
  • Agillity
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to <your abillity (Agillity in example)>
    • Actions
      • Set Hero_curent_Agillity = (Agility of (Triggering unit) (Exclude bonuses))
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (Triggering unit): Set to (Hero_curent_Agillity + 1)

And for the life and mana there are already item abillities that increase max life and mana (item life/mana bonus I think).

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Then describe it better, you said:
I need to make Spell that is adding base attribute i will have 5 spells:

That usually means you want a spell that does these things. Just go to the trigger editor, whenever a hero learns that ability add Agility, strength, intelligence

And for the life and mana there are already item abillities that increase max life and mana (item life/mana bonus i think).

No need, you can just do Set hero max life to Hero max life + 10 .
Or not, i'm not sure, your trigger would work fine, and i cant access wc3 at this point.

Hellforce

Reaction score
No need, you can just do Set hero max life to Hero max life + 10 .
Or not, i'm not sure, your trigger would work fine, and i cant access wc3 at this point.

Hmm.. well i searched for set hero max life and set unit max life but i didn't find anything, could have missed it though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.