Start kills

Anachron

Reaction score
I dont laugh AT I laugh about the things they do :D of course, its really not the best way. But when you can laugh about other people like about you, you have a healthy humor :p xD

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
                        ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Not equal to Is playing
                    Then - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All players) the text: (Name of (Player((Integer A))) is not playing!)
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Player((Integer A)))) and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
Works like it should, ofc! :) Even though, Im not sure if you want it like this, since, yes, the conditions does this:
If a user-player is not playing, it removes all units by "him". If the player is a computer, it doesnt do shite! :)

Btw, while im here, are you sure you actually have units by that player that is not playing and whom will have his units killed/removed?
Check again pls, the Scenario > Player Properties, > USER...

"Pick every players in (ALLPLAYERS)", the "all players"-group doesnt contain unused player slots. Edit; which is why I did it with For each..

lordrd

Reaction score
Ty, trigger works very good...

I only have 1 question... I start the game and all units die, all right but the kills are added in the red player score... why?

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Maybe because of the trigger there... That kills "all" units, and,yes, there is no "killing player" so, in that case, it will just add the number..blablablal..well
Dont bother about that, what you now want to do is, go to your "KILL Count" trigger.. That counts kills and adds them to the multiboard/leaderboard. Now uncheck the "initialliy on" in the trigger. And turn it on via another trigger, that is not on map initialization, or, it can be, but it needs to be AFTER all units have been killed for those players who is not playing..
Code:
Trigger - Turn on TRIGGER THAT COUNTS KILLS<gen>

lordrd

Reaction score
Code:
TURN ON KILLS
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Trigger - Turn on Kills <gen>

Ty! soon i will play my map online :D :D :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.