Submit a Map idea!

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
I know i'm not the only one who needs map idea's. So I just posted this for people to submit some map idea's.

I REALLY NEED THIS. BEEN TRYING TO THINK OF AN IDEA FOR 2 DAYS!

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> BEEN TRYING TO THINK OF AN IDEA FOR 2 DAYS!
I've been thinking for a couple of months. Still nothing interesting and unique comes to my mind :p
Anyway a good RPG is always nice to see. Of course if you take your time to do it.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I've come up with quite a number of ideas, but I can't multitask so many projects.

1. Zoo Escape! -- Each player is an animal in a cage. When you break out, you have to avoid being seen by the Zoo Patrol or they'll send you back. The game ends after 30 minutes or until all animals have escaped.

2. Mortar Teams, Let the Shoosting Begin! -- Players select heroes and all are put in a cage, trying to avoid the mortar teams. Possible strategies are:
-Killing Mortar Teams
-Running like the wind (Suggested idea)
-Killing enemy heroes with spells

3. Tome Wars (Not the best one) -- Each player selects a hero, and they have unlimited respawning tomes for 5 seconds, then battle it out in a gladiator arena. Main attributes accustom depending on the lowest stat of the hero.

4. Lego Building -- Using the LEGO models off of war3sear.ch, create LEGO towers and hide from the enemy.

Personally, I really only like #2, but if any sound good, well...

c-series

Reaction score
I've been thinkin about this ....

1. Threads of Fate
Cinematic ... this map based on cinematic and i think all of them will be in cinematic... ( the only drawback is ... this map only for single player mode ).
in the cutscene player can choose any act that require them to determine the characters act ... some act will result in different ending / plot in the storiy ( multiple ending )
Well ... you can say that u become somekind of novelist .... or maybe a director ?...
I like watching cutscene ( cinematic ) .... dare to make one ??....
The story however ... is yours to make .... :D

2. Buyers & Sellers ( i've forgot who created it ... and i can't find them; this is not my idea though, i like this map btw )
Semi melee ... not pure melee .... there are 2 teams ....
+ Sellers ( 4 Players - Undead - human - Night Elf - Orc ) ... the sellers are trying to make somekind of sales promotion to the buyers .... the product of which they sell are units ( hero as well ) and items, each sellers have different kind of "products" ... thus lead to different kind of strat for the buyers. The sellers also have access for upgrading which raise their "product quality".
+ Buyers have base and gold mines ..... they can't produce units ... so they must buy "products" from the seller in order to take down the enemy ( other buyers )

The winner is of course ... the seller with most profit and the last standing buyer .....

Flying Hipo

Reaction score
:D :mad: i kind if want to see a game where there are some players who select a model of a hero from a tavern, then they choose 1 aura, like a slow aura, or a speed aura, or maybe even a random entangle aura. then they choose a slow or immobolize or speed spell, then they race throughout a maze of random hazzards! :rolleyes:

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Kind of like a wicked mix between Dota and Run Kitty, Run. Huh? :p

I had a great RPG idea! But I couldn't do it, since I can't do my own spells yet :(
Well.. With Tonks updating his Tutorial I might try to go for it, when I get the time. :p -Which is why I can't submit the idea here, sorry. :p

A map that's already in use and taken from Starcraft is Golem Wars ^^
I like those. And the Evolves maps too.
Also, I thought of making a Final Fantasy - like, map. But I haven't given much thought to it. And I believe other users here already are trying to make one.
But yea:
Golem Wars, Final Fantasy and/or Evolves. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.