Manix

Reaction score
Sudoku​
By Manix

How to play: Rules

Screenshots:

sudokuss2.jpg

sudokuss1.jpg

More Information: Basically, the system is really simple, sets up random numbers, checks if they're all good, if not reconstructs if yes lets you play.

Notice: This is the SINGLE PLAYER version of the map, I'm posting it for you to test it and tell me if there's something wrong or something you don't like or something I should put so I can make the multiplayer version a good one.

Download: Here

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Looks very nice, and a good game for warcraft. It's like developing flash games inside warcraft. The bad thing is that, I don't know how to play sudoku hehehe.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
This is pretty original and cool. I was thinking about doing this, but decided it was too much coding. This is awesome.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Looks very nice, and a good game for warcraft. It's like developing flash games inside warcraft. The bad thing is that, I don't know how to play sudoku hehehe.

Get 1 of each number (1-9) in all rows and columns without repeating a number in the same row or column. I think. :D
But yeah, nice, simple project for wc3 time.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Get 1 of each number (1-9) in all rows and columns without repeating a number in the same row or column. I think. :D
But yeah, nice, simple project for wc3 time.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Well, I get the way how to play, I just don't usually stay so long with puzzles like this. I only can do ones with lets say 5 by 5 or more I guess. It is really a simple project, but it was not easy starting a project like this.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
DA MOST BLOODY HARDEST GAME I PLAYED :p

Anyways! Nice job on this! Shows how powerful World Editor is ^_^

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
WE could replicate possibly every other physical game in existance.
Anyway, how do you set-up the numbers? I know you set-up everything and hide/show some when the difficulty is chosen, but what do you start with? A single number or a 3x3 square or a line?

Manix

Reaction score
WE could replicate possibly every other physical game in existance.
Anyway, how do you set-up the numbers? I know you set-up everything and hide/show some when the difficulty is chosen, but what do you start with? A single number or a 3x3 square or a line?

I start off by setting all the numbers so there are no repeats in each column row and 3x3 grid, then you select difficulty and it shows you some of the numbers ^^

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Great map!

Some ideas:
- make selecting a difficulty using dialogs. Think it would look a lot better.
- why the Peasant?
- rename Quests dialog to something else, like "Help".
- change the hotkeys. If you look at a calculator or a keyboard, numbers go like this:
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
- loading screen is all black

Manix

Reaction score
Great map!

Some ideas:
- make selecting a difficulty using dialogs. Think it would look a lot better.
- why the Peasant?
- rename Quests dialog to something else, like "Help".
- change the hotkeys. If you look at a calculator or a keyboard, numbers go like this:
7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3
- loading screen is all black

1: In my eyes it looks better with a unit :p ( Because it has icons and explanations )
2: Because I was thinking I'd make the "Set Number 1-9" like spells and you were going to be supposed to cast them with this unit but it went another way
3: I'd probably do that (I was going to do it but i 4got >.<)
4: Calculators yes but in notebooks you don't write like that, it goes from left to right and up down, if I set up the numbers like that it's gonna be confusing
5: It's a single player version, who cares if the loading screen is black :D

Thanks ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.