The Gatekeeper of Pandaria

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Dargoth you say you can do models. We pretty much have anything but we might need a model edit here and there. Like now, I need to get rid of a hero glow on a model because i alpahed out the weapons but the glow is still there.If you can do this great. I got the model off of a russian website so i cannot really give credits to him but i will name the website in the credits.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yes, I got jobs for everyone, Ken, he can help make the quest settings, let him aid you, he can like actually like "make the quests", Estel, thanks a lot, if we need help (which we probably will) with the inventory system, or any super duper jass systems, they should be easy to implement if you can read even a little, I might even send you some systems you will be asked to put it =P, and Dargoth, If you can show us at least one cool panda model that hasn't been thought up b4 your going to be asked for more, you're all already in the team, just show us ur specialties.. =p

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Okay guys, I would be more then happy to help with anything. I mainly specialize in cinematics so I can be a good help there.

I would also like to help out with the storyline too, seeing as I can have a creative mind :D

Oh and finally...do you think after your done the original, you would be interested in making another set of these bonus campaigns, only instead you are the evil goblins :D

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm. I'll volunteer for..... Advisor. Got any general editor questions? Stuck on a bug? Need some advice? Triggers not working? I'll be your troubleshooter. That is, if you want. I don't really want to jump right in, though, if you don't mind. :D

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I've been looking at your list of helpers...

If you want I can also be a voice actor. I wouldn't mind.

And the name is spelt Demonwrath, not Demonswrath :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Great because we have tons of people to voice act but only about 3 people so far. And i dont even have my mic yet. But dont worry i have a voice editor program to make 1 person be more than one character.

EDIT - [OFFTOPIC] Yay 300 posts [/OFFTOPIC]

Xapphire

Reaction score
If you need directions as to what to voice act talk to fireeffect, quests/storyline, talk to Fireeffect, as to items, heroes, and terrain, and triggers, talk to me. We will eventually come to making a big msn messenger chat room were we can all plan out our work, but for now we are just making the outline, Ghan we will be sure to come to you if we have any questions, and Gals thanks for spell creation, and DemonsWrath, ill add you to Voice Acting list.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
>and DemonsWrath, ill add you to Voice Acting list.

There's no 'S'!!!!

lol :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Everybody make sure to check the SECOND post it is me now. Xapphire has to go :( But the map will still go on.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Just to tell everybody we can use more members if the list is filled up. You can still sign up. Mostly we need voice actors, PRO cinematic makers, and quest people.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
I honestly do not see why everyone who is current;y helping can't voice act. I would send out a PM to everybody who has volunteered to help asking them if they'd voice act (just don't send one to me, you already know I will :p)

Fallen-Kid

Reaction score
My Reason is im 14 and still got a pretty kiddish voice sorry but im pretty embaressed about that :D you shoulda seen how long it took for my online friend to get me to use skype
>>Edit: Let it also be known its possible that my dad has my internet under his finger...meaning he may limit the time im aloud on ><

Xapphire

Reaction score
Im only 18.. turning 19 dec 1... ^.^
Anyways Im going to the airport in an hour, Good luck ALL!!!! WOOO! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I'm 14, and I don't sound childish... I think (Long live puberty?) but I don't have a microphone (you need one right)

anyways, Sorry, but I think i'll have to lay low for the triggers, as I am busy and can't be on much...

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
waiting for the main script to be finished...then i will start doing my work :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.