The Gatekeeper of Pandaria

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
previwewhx1.gif

XAPPHIRE IS OFF TO COLLEGE AND THEREFORE HAD TO QUIT THE PROJECT!

Pandaria, empire of the pandarens. The Great Lord of Pandaria has ruled it for thousands of years. The goblins are constantly attacking but the six panda gods kept them at bay. Mariko Tsubame The Geomancer. Rin Yuzuki the Priestess. Hachirou the Hunter. Zhuang the Wardancer. Ichiro the Pikeman. Shoda-Dar the Gatekeeper, but thousands of years a go the Gatekeeper was destroyed letting the goblins attack the empire and have been getting into Pandaria while the Pandarian guards kept them back. Until now, The goblin tinker has been rebuilt and is creating his army. Seems that the time of peace has ended for Pandaria and war is breaking...

This is the story of the The GateKeeper of Pandaria, a New Campaign, More action, More Fun, More pandas!

Includes New UI,
Custom Voice acting
Many models,
Many, items,
Many Heroes,
Many triggers,
Many Sounds,
More of your dream, Coming true

The most epic Action Packed Adventure Campaign in the Making!
If you would like to help with one of the following please PM Fireeffect.
-Jasser ~GaLs~ Estel3
-Triggerer esb, BlackHawk, BornANoob[MR
-Item Creator Fallenkid, Fireeffect
-Spell Creator ~Gals~,
-Terrain FireEffect, Exide
-Modeler Dargoth
-Voice Actors Demonwrath, Fireeffect
-Quest\Storyline Mizuio-Ken, Fireeffect, Demonwrath
-Skinner FireEffect
-Beta Testers Exide, Fallen_Kid, BornANoob[MR, Cornface, Squll2
-General Help Ghan_04, Mizuio-Ken

Everything in bold is very important.
We are currently just planning out the project and getting members.
You can contact fireeffect on MSN, AIM, YAHOO, or XFIRE (brokenhole23000), or you can contact Mizuio-Ken on ICQ, please, Sign up now. Fireeffect is the main maker, and help will not be ignored. Everybody listed above will get their name posted in the credits.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Hey, Now I know who you are.. Yes he did help with the storyline, c'mon guys, help us out, join the pandaren, and you i'll also give those a special model set, =P

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What kind of triggers? I can only do GUI. I know most things, but not everything. Just tell me what I would need to do if I was the triggerer, and I'll see if I can do it.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Well first off we need cinematic triggers, but if you cant do that, we would need like quests, and stuff.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Great, I'll sign you both up, esb for GUI triggering and Fall3n for Item creation (with color codes)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to be helping with triggers
Sadly my WE or WC doesn't work and my GUI generator is not operational yet...

But if any of the trigger people need help contact me

Xapphire

Reaction score
You want to join the team? We can really use a person who has some knowledge of jass. Ty, ill add you to the list.

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
ah...when i become pro jasser...zz
Ah...nvm, i will just do anything that i can...I wont do anything i cant :D

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
and i want to notice you guys...anyone who added me please send me a pm notice who are u...i will block all people from adding me for these months

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Since my job is cinematics, I haven't done then in quite a while, I will learn in a few days and I'll do my job :D

Estel3

Reaction score
I'll help if you need any assistance. Beginning Jasser and I know pretty much everything in GUI. But I don't plan on being like the main triggerer or whatnot, just to offer assistance if anywhere you need it. Hit me up with a PM if you ever need something.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
i think i could model it. But iv never acually made full model before cuz i never had anything to model, how about you give me a picture or an idea of somthing you would need and i could try to make it.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.