The Gatekeeper of Pandaria

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ok updated. Also when Mizuio-Ken gets on aim i will try to finish the quests for at least the first part.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
You dont seem to be on now :rolleyes: but i will not be able to do much work on the week days but i will devote all my weekend to this.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
You do know I'm writing 5 stories and not to mention I have real life to deal with
You have to give me a break ...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ok enough of that. Back on topic. I will speak to Mizuio ken now about the script.

EDIT - UPDATE :) I am updating the prologue in 2ed post. check it out.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Bumpity, does anyone like the new prologue, hate it, love it? Well give some responses. If you dont know what i did i added 2 new panda gods.

EDIT - Wow before i updated the story this would have had 11 maps now i added at least 5 and i cant terrain all that so new request :
WE NEED A TERRAINER

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
might recruit 2-p as terrainer ? :p but he is the god terrainer around

i wont mind any prologue...i will just do my work and helps to finish the map asap :p

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I see you have a lot of people doing all kinds of cool stuff, but you seem to be missing one "profession" (if you want to call it that :p).
There are no beta testers!
Need one? :rolleyes:

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Yeah i guess we do... :) ill make a new section in the second post. Of course this will be hard because i would have to give you a map of all quest locations because you walk around some cities talking to people for quests. Then you can test them all.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
>Yeah i guess we do...
Yay! ^^

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Looks interesting, im finding more music right now so hold up ^.^
-I got more posted than fireeffect LoL...

Fallen-Kid

Reaction score
Wats upppp jk nah add me to beta testas and whatever else you think i can do i'll take it all

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.