Weird The 'wolf child' delighted to be named the world's hairiest girl

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
article-0-0D67898C000005DC-512_634x867.jpg

Her nicknames may include 'wolf girl' and 'monkey face'.

But 11-year-old Thai girl Supatra Sasuphan today insisted that she was after being officially recognised as the world's hairiest girl.

Although the schoolgirl from Bangkok has faced merciless teasing at school, Supatra says being given a Guinness World Record for her hair has helped her become extremely popular.

'I'm very happy to be in the Guinness World Records! A lot of people have to do a lot to get in,' she said. 'All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it to me.'

Guinness Book of World Records Hariest Girl

Hypertrichosis

Last edited:

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Chewwy here will eventually help save the world!

But really... Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Now she just needs to shave a bit and wax it up and we have a real-life Wolverine.
Or, leave it as it is and let her grow taller and we have a real-life Chewbacca.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
that is disgusting. theres no reason to be delighted to be like that :|

Why not? Would it be better for her to live a life of depression and self hatred? Just because you're socialized into viewing the world in a narrow minded way doesn't mean that anything that strays outside of that field is wrong.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
that is disgusting. theres no reason to be delighted to be like that :|

Why? No matter how weird or ugly you think she is, there is at least one person in this world that would find her to be pretty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't Post these kind of photos in homepage, I was scared and fell down from chair. Cut her hair before you take her photo.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Do you two realize the hair condition is because of her genes?

You're judging her on her genetic make up?

Well... I could easily say that because you have X colored hair, you're ugly. Don't post your picture here. I'll get scared and fall out of my chair. So shave your head before you do.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I hate how ignorant people can be... But anyway back on topic, this is... amazing, just when you think you have seen everything lol

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I think it's pretty cool.

Do you think it's like animal hair and more rough, or is soft like normal people hair?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Depends on how she washes it and what she washes it with.

Likely it feels rougher.

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i don't buy this. It has the word bogus all written over it.

did i do any research ? no , but the dialymail as the source ... no links to the Guinness World Record though..

So my guess no one did any research into this to see if this information is correct. Sounds like a paste and copy from a unreliable source to me..
Wouldn't be the first time ..

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i don't buy this. It has the word bogus all written over it.

did i do any research ? no , but the dialymail as the source ... no links to the Guinness World Record though..

So my guess no one did any research into this to see if this information is correct. Sounds like a paste and copy from a unreliable source to me..
Wouldn't be the first time ..

Why not? This isn't the first time there have been reports of people growing excessive hair on their face or body in general.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrichosis

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.