TheHelper Town - The Official TheHelper.net MyMiniCity City

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I screwed something up and was giving our French City a ton of clicks. I fixed the problem but it will not be full power until Tomorrow. I was wondering why the French town had almost 2000 pop and kjs-corner was growing so quick and we were going down. I had the big link exchange pointing at the French site.

This thing is called Miniville and it works real well.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is that by the end of today we should be close to 5000 pop and 150 in the Rankings. No Super Skyscrapers though. I looked at a bunch of the 5000 pop cities and no super skyscrapers. The Link Exchanges rarely do /com and I am convinced that is tied to the super skyscrapers somehow.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
My guess is that by the end of today we should be close to 5000 pop and 150 in the Rankings. No Super Skyscrapers though. I looked at a bunch of the 5000 pop cities and no super skyscrapers. The Link Exchanges rarely do /com and I am convinced that is tied to the super skyscrapers somehow.
I looked, I found one at around 7600 pop.... Around 100+ ranking, I think.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
You can get Supers with no values whatsoever, other than population. No worries there.
Though, at the earliest seems to be around 8000... (give or take a hundred or two).

Then again, what exactly "com" is doing is anyone's guess...
Presumable like "industry", with less pollution, but with more... somethings?

EDIT:
Given the name and the current values, if nothing other than "pop" changes, it will take slightly longer... 12K+. Next weekend.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> /com and I am convinced that is tied to the super skyscrapers somehow

I'd concentrate on population, as TheHelper Town will see its first Big Ben at 12862 population, regardless of any commerce. Good luck.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
So my theory is shattered eh? Well, all the exchanges work on pop and industry so I am leaving all my links as com so I can get an idea of how much is coming through my forum post signatures and stuff.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
So my theory is shattered eh? Well, all the exchanges work on pop and industry so I am leaving all my links as com so I can get an idea of how much is coming through my forum post signatures and stuff.
I allways go pop not com anyways.. :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I allways go pop not com anyways.. :p

Then you are not a clicker. A clicker is someone who just clicks the link - just curious wth is this link on this guys signature. By limiting that variable to my signature and direct promotion techniques I can get a real good idea how much exposure I am getting - kind of like a hit counter in a way.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Cause I am digging watching the daily amounts on /com while its set up like this. Super Skyscrapers will come when they come.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.