TheHelper Town - The Official TheHelper.net MyMiniCity City

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the new stat tracking tool in the previous post it looks like we are getting about 800 clicks a day. With all the automatic link stuff I have been using I would think it would be more - but I guess many of the same people use them.

I have one more program I am going to try then I am going to start running each program on a test city to see exactly how many hits they bring in a day with just them going.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
kgs-corner is an affiliate TheHelper or something...

TheHelper Town thing at the top has changed, now it shows the stats and the city :eek:.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if it automatically adds pop, com, industrial, etc. without going to the site?

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I mean instead of going to the page, whenever we link into the TheHelper Town link, it would add 1 to pop, or com, or industrial, or etc...
Would it do that? I'm not in cheating, so don't get me wrong, please.

And it seems like it's so.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The number of clicks has dropped dramatically over the last couple of days and I don't know why yet.

At this point - it really does not matter what you guys click or anyone clicking from this site - I would really like to see all clicks from thehelper.net go to /com (commercial) because the link exchanges I use handle all the other factors automatically.

TheHelper.net MyMiniCity Tracking Page

They have a smart link there. It is easy to have a smart link and there are a ton of them available and I am about to add a whole bunch of information about what they are, how they work and how to use them to the

TheHelper.net MyMiniCity Guide

as well as a bunch of other things I have found as web tools and cool stuff you can do.

On a side not, Acehart has cracked how the MyMiniCity people did the game and showing the city and stuff (all based on the /xml) and has some awesome stuff coming on the TheHelper.net City Page

Stay tuned...

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Getting ready for school days I believe.

I'm staying tuned.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Well you did stop giving rep. Same thing happened with Seth and the Goths High Comic.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It is not that - I appreciate you guys help but we are not talking about one or five clicks a day. We are talking about 500 or so clicks are missing

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
woah. Thats a lot.

I still klick. (emphasis by misspelling)

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet it's just the time zone. Don't you worry, it will be back sooner in the week. Just be patient. Trust me.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
> The number of clicks has dropped dramatically

Though the rank is still falling. Now down to 189.

I am full power on this Ace. Now that I have the last 5 day stat check I can apply that to some test cities and find out exactly which programs to use and not. Then report it in the FAQ.

It appears that 2 of the exchanges I was using were having problems and there were some other timing issues that caused it but I still have my eyes open to see if it becomes a trend. It is too early to tell right now.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
You're catching the lively spirit from me...!!

Birng 'em on!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.