Tidehunter Ulti

bryanEX1993

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know how to make Tidehunter ulti in dota?
It is called Ravage, where nearby enemies are impaled into the air. I haven't got a clue on how to make it.

Devrak

Reaction score
This should do it:

Trigger:
  • Ravage
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ravage
    • Actions
      • Set RavageAngle = 0.00
      • Set RavageCasterPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 15, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set RavageAngle = (RavageAngle + 24.00)
          • Set RavageOffsetPoint = (RavageCasterPoint offset by 256.00 towards RavageAngle degrees)
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at RavageCasterPoint facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add Impale to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Impale for (Last created unit) to 1
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale RavageOffsetPoint
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RavageCasterPoint)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RavageOffsetPoint)

Edit: to slow. :p

New User

Reaction score
If you want an exact version of Tidehunters' Ravage skill, that won't do it.
DotA uses a custom Impale.. system I think. Which means, you can attack heroes that are thrown up in the air and even impale units that are already impaled, unlike Warcraft's impale, where units are invulnerable while in air.

So yeah, the real ravage is a bit more complicated.

Summoned

Reaction score
Sounds like something to do with a Crow Form flying effect then. As long as a unit remains "targeted as - ground", you can still hit it no matter how high up it looks like it's flying.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Dota's version doesn't work against units already affected of Rooft ulti (mass entangle). Anyone knows why? Did they add a condition if unit has buff or does it simply not work, you think?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sounds like something to do with a Crow Form flying effect then. As long as a unit remains "targeted as - ground", you can still hit it no matter how high up it looks like it's flying.
Maybe, thats seems a very reasonable explanation. Adding/Removing Crow form allows you to change heights. Dunno btw. If you want them invulnerable use normal impale

themean

Reaction score
!!

add all enemy units in range of your tidehunter to group and for every unit in group create dummy who have impale with small range and give order to cast impale to nearlest unit after that set group to null
vjass is more efective try it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.