Reaction score
1, EotA (eve of the Apocalypse) MUCH BETTER THEN DOTA
2, DotA
3, 8Mile ( mini game map i made ;D)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, i like:

1: Escape Maker: (I'm a PRO escaper and maker)
2: Castle Builder!
3: Green TD

if i can add these: (i also play these a LOT)

4: run kitty run (7.7 only :p )
5: Escapes... any almost.
6: (this is a 1 player RPG but it RULES!!!!!!!!) When freedom slips away

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Well, I don't really play anymore... So, IMO:

1) War of the Ents - Defiantly, for ever and ever. :)
2) Castle Builder - A very fun to play, exciting map full of strategy, though simple strategy that even the stupidest player can understand.
3) LoaP - Not revoloutionz because of the Missle Silo makes it imbalaced if used against Druggy.

That's what I dislike about LoaP Revoloutionz... Everything else is AMAZING, but if the Cop or Mafia get a hold of the Missle Silo, and use it against the Drug Lord... They can whipe out an entire army of Harvesters in 3 seconds, which really sucks for the Drug Lord. Wish they removed it :(

Have a very nice day, all :)

D

darklegionxx

HERE ARE THE TOP 3 COMPLETED BEST RPG MAPS ON BNET (IN MY OPINION)

1.MASTER CRAFTERS (SomeWhiteGuy)
2.WarsofAzeroth (dont know the creator)
3.GlareofVanity (don't know the creator)

I think i can say I have just about played every up to date rpg game hosted on bnet, and these 3 are so far the best. The reason I choose these maps is because in MC, unlike many rpgs this is a fully hero customizable rpg. You can edit everything from what stats your hero has to what spells he uses. Apart from that every weapon/item in this game has a custom model to it. What makes WarsofAzeroth Unique is also the fact that it shows weapons and shields with attached to the hero with custom models, apart from that you can also choose different races. Finally, GlareofVanity is great if you are looking for a rpg to play with friends. It lets you switch to many different jobs if you have the required level.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This may be off topic, but has anybody actually got Defiance ORPG?
I don't know were to download it :(

If you do, Please PM me. I'll give +Rep ;)

G

g1real

1. Island Defence
2. Ice Troll Tribes
2. any good quality castle building map (empires, I believe...)
3. My own maps =D

Lord_Phoenix said:
4. Island Defence, Except everyone one who playes it is DotA people, so everyones all ban-lsting and all that.

BULLSHIT, I HATE DOTA (which means, I DONT play it) and.. I PLAY ISLAND DEFENCE and... I USE BANLIST FOR THOSE DAMN LEAVERS >=(

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kakolukia <BULL I HATE DOTA (which means, I DONT play it) and.. I PLAY ISLAND DEFENCE and... I USE BANLIST FOR THOSE DAMN LEAVERS >=(>

Same with me :shades: I hate dota but play island defence (favorite map right now)=D no hard feelings =D :D

D

darklegionxx

I don't know why not so many people play Master Crafters, it's probably one of the best rpgs out on bnet, I've played that map for about 2 weeks straight. Try it people, you can download it on http://www.epicwar.com

W

wadey666

i cant stand DOTA's because most of them are backed up by god knows how many banlists so if you don't have the map or are unable to play it often due to banlists that you lose ur touch you'll en up on 1

My fav's
1) Island troll tribes
2) War of the lost kingdoms
3) Ice troll tribes

-------------------

Banlists are ruining Warcraft!:mad: :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.