Trigger Abilites

vexoh

Reaction score
I made a trigger for a skill "Howl of Terror" so when a player casts it, 4 Different Units are summoned next to him but i dont want them to be permenant can anyone give me a trigger so that it deleted the units after a certain ammount of seconds
I'd tried so many ways like..
Event
Unit casts an ability
Condition
Abiltity equal to Howl of Terror
Action
Unit- create 1 "UNIT" for (triggering player blah blah blah
Wait 70 seconds
Unit group - pick every unit in (my region here of the whole map) owned by (triggering player) and do (if ((unit-type of (triggering unit)) equal to "MY UNIT" then do Unit-kill (picked unit)

I've tried a few like that and i cant figure it out, Can someone tell me the trigger for this? or better yet if their a summoning ability that will let me summon 4 different Units at once.. but pretty sure their isnt.

Thanks in Advance.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You can use the Unit - Add Expiration Timer action to make the units disappear after a certain time.

vexoh

Reaction score
how would i set it for a certain unit? would it be triggering unit? last created unit? Summoned unit? ;o

vexoh

Reaction score
ok... so i set i made 4 actions after the unit is created for the expiration timer i set it to last created unit but only one of the units has the timer?

vexoh

Reaction score
hehe i fixed it, I put the timer under each unit and they all got the timer now, Thanks so much :)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Add expiration timer to (Last Created Unit) for 2.0 seconds

At the above post, he means try not to double or in your case triple post. Try to use the edit button and extend your message rather than creating many posts and making the thread longer, harder to read or perhaps just increasing your post count.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
At the above post, he means try not to double or in your case triple post. Try to use the edit button and extend your message rather than creating many posts and making the thread longer, harder to read or perhaps just increasing your post count.
^.^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.