Uncontrollable Units

B0ndo

Reaction score
Okay then if you decide to follow my alternative ways of using triggers then make a trigger for each team:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
    • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 002 <gen>)
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 003 <gen>)
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 004 <gen>)

And another trigger for the opposite team:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 004 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
    • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)

Player Red : a member of team 1.
Player Blue : a member of team 2.

Notice that this is just an example, but this is how my map works (I'll add the map to the Member's Project forum sooner or later).

darkmik

Reaction score
Okay then if you decide to follow my alternative ways of using triggers then make a trigger for each team:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
    • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 004 <gen>)

And another trigger for the opposite team:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters Region 004 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • ((Entering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
    • Actions
    • Unit - Order (Entering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)

Player Red : a member of team 1.
Player Blue : a member of team 2.

Notice that this is just an example, but this is how my map works (I'll add the map to the Member's Project forum sooner or later).

thanks for the triggers.. im trying it right now

B0ndo

Reaction score
Okay just tweak the triggers as you want, these are just the really basic, I'm using exactly those triggers in my game and that works just as i want it . :) hope it works for you too.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
This is wrong. If you don't want it to be a problem, just whenever a unit is ordered to do something, cancel the order, and resume it's previous order.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.