Undiscovered WoW Race - Screenshot Inside!

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
scarywow.jpg

>D

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Naw, that picture looks too wierd and scary, just look at the background. :rolleyes:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Lol no my computers fine it. It actually gave me a bit of a fright when I walked into my room and saw it on screen.

It was because my computer froze up a lil bit because I was minimising up and down and then it just semi-crashed. I left the computer watched a bit of Troy which was on TV, came back and wallah.

Pretty hawt though, I have to say. And if I can speak for Conan; "He'd tap that".

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
your computer did that by itself....god damn i want that computer. could u play the game like that? or did it freeze like that?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Unless your lying, it could be an old beta version of the undead models...And as skin/model names were renamed, it could've gotten mixed up, that's why the background looks horrible and messy...

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Naw, i've had issues like this before. Like in Tanaris, when there was a Sandstorm going. I could actually see the particles as Black Squares, was really messed up.

I think when you play it, your character looks fine, but the terrain and some models are messed up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.