Upkeep Message Help

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
I am using a trigger to use food and lumber as a clock in game. I can get almost everything to work fine, but I have 2 small problems.

1) How do you make it so that the "No Upkeep", "Low Upkeep", and "High Upkeep" texts don't popup or make any sounds in game (due to the time system I use)?

2) Does ANYONE know how to remove the "100%" (or 70%/40% depending on upkeep levels) text from the "Upkeep" bar in the top right? I've asked this before, and had people tell me that it's not possible. DotA even still has it, but it's just colored so that it's hidden. HOWEVER, I just recently played a map (I believe Angel Arena Allstars) that did NOT have the 100% there. It wasn't just colored differently, because the tooltip box it's in is transparent, so that's impossible. It was gone. So if anyone knows, I would really appreciate it.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
stuff like that is done in "game interface"

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
In gameplay constants, you can adjust the values at which low upkeep and high upkeep start.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Advanced > Gameplay Constants > Scroll to very bottom > "Upkeep - Food Levels"

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Also game interface, at the bottom. It's |cffsomething something something, probably.
And your avatar is pretty funny, by the way.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
It's under Game Interface. Look around for wherever it says that and replace it with whatever you want. (don't forget to check the box that says "use custom game interface)

edit: looks like I was too slow XD

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
It's not there, I'm pretty certain. Last time I asked this I think it was Sflip or Emj or someone who told me it wasn't possible, but I have seen it done. I know how to change the text "Gold Income Rate:" that comes right before the 100%, but not the actual 100%. So again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.