Very simple save and load

emilemil1

Reaction score
Ok i'm making this (kindof) rpg, i wont explain the game since it does not matter.

The game has 6 players, each one with one hero which is already on the map when the game starts.

I just need a trigger to store a heroes level and the players name (for protection) and then a trigger to load it if the players name match with the code. All the codes i have seen on the web includes stuff like herotype, items, gold and other stuff, or the code is to advanced for me to shrink down to only level and playername. i only need level and playername and i'm not good enough to create that kind of a trigger myself.

A sample code or a link to a good tutorial would be nice. =D

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Check the world editor site, there are 3 or more good understandable tutorials. Just pick what you like from the system and make your own.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

emilemil1

Reaction score
I could only get the basic integer saving functions going.

When i try to use any other function i can save and load with no problems. It says that the code is valid. The old hero is removed as the load trigger should do but there is no new hero created.

I will try to work my way around it by using different functions to convert integers to herotypes. I guess I will get it going in the future.

Thanx!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.