Villager Ages
Created by: 131ackout

Contents:
1 - What is Villager Ages?
2 - How to Play
3 - Statistics
4 - FAQs

What is Villager Ages?

Villager Ages is a strategy game that brothers fight brothers. About the prologue is that there were 12 or less villagers born which appears to have their villages burnt out by demon creeps, and the brothers became enemies together, wanting to kill together.

How to play?

You will start with a villager at a random point of starting locations, nearly a stone mine. You will also have two starting resources, 200 stones and 500 lumbers as well. Construct a tent then harvest the stone from the mine. Villagers also can cut trees to carry the wood back to the base. Then, using some resources, have a villager build something, familiar as weak towers and outposts. To achieve a victory, search and kill the villagers throughout the fall woods.

Statistics

Our statistics are pretty going well, and we will update this statistics when we are doing fine and is well.

|||||||||| - Terrain
|||||||||| - Triggers
|||||||||| - Units
|||||||||| - Abilities
|||||||||| - Buildings
Total Progress: 24%

We will update this statistics every day, so keep your eyes peeled.

FAQs

Q - Can we play?
A - Until the statistics are done, you can to.

Q - Can I help?
A - Since I will be doing everything in the map all by myself, I will create some threads in the main forum to get some helpings.

Q - I want to give some ideas!
A - That's fine with me, you can give the ideas. Ideas can be ANYTHING, such as triggers, imports, units, etc.

Q - Can we hold clan tournaments for this map?
A - Sure, under my permission, you can to. PM me for further details. Just include your PM about the name of clan and abbreviations of your clan. (such as Clan MaP or Clan VoPe.)

Q - Why did you created the map?
A - I was really bored on my computer, so I'd create something all by myself to have fun and when I created a new map, it gave me a idea to create for all 12 players to have fun.

Q - Can we see screenshots?
A - Until the terrain reaches to 100% progress, there will be. :)

Q - What's wrong with statistic progress percentage?
A - I use my way. First, I count all of the |s from statistics, then multiplied that by 2, so I use my own way. :)

Remember, KEEP your EYES peeled for the new updates.

If you want to be in credits, ask me via PM.

Thanks to everyone! :)

Changelog

VERSION 0.1

None at the moment.

News

For any inconvenience, I'm really busy with other things such as planning for my vacation, and I haven't been working on my map a lot, but I know this map will be completed around August OR September. Thanks for reading.

Credits

Will be edited, soon.

-131ackout

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Good luck, best of mapmaking. I'm sure you'll make it an interesting map!

You mentioned demon creeps in the storyline, but not in the gameplay. Do you plan to have a few demon patrols remaining throughout the map that still cause destruction to the surviving villagers?

Screenshots of terrain could give other viewers an idea of how it will function.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
yes, i admit, screenshots would give a nice overview.

But the map seem nice. Starting to think about holding tournaments on a mapo done at 18% is a bit overthought but meh... not my map :D

Good luck!

131ackout

seph_ir_oth said:
Good luck, best of mapmaking. I'm sure you'll make it an interesting map!

You mentioned demon creeps in the storyline, but not in the gameplay. Do you plan to have a few demon patrols remaining throughout the map that still cause destruction to the surviving villagers?

Screenshots of terrain could give other viewers an idea of how it will function.

Yes, there will. The demon creeps will be known as creeps exploring map, just like that.

Don said:
yes, i admit, screenshots would give a nice overview.

But the map seem nice. Starting to think about holding tournaments on a mapo done at 18% is a bit overthought but meh... not my map :D

Good luck!

If the terrain reachs to 100% progress, I will add screenshots. :)

Anyway thanks for the comments! Please critizque. :)

EDIT: Added a new FAQ about screenshots. :)

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
hey 131ackout i cant sent you the private message - because THE HELPER says that you turned this option OFF
so i answer in your topic:

okey... but i dont understand what are you talking about? who die?
no one die in my map

the spawn time is the random value between two integers...

so? can you plz explain what exactly you mean?
thx

131ackout

Sorry about, I turned the option on.

Never mind about my PM. :p

131ackout

Hm... so it's a builder war map? Sounds interesting. Screenshots maybe? :p

Next time, read my first post FULLY. Here's a FAQ:

Q - Can we see screenshots?
A - Until the terrain reaches to 100% progress, there will be.
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.