Voice actors

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Hello, I'm making a campaign and need some voice actors for the units' sound sets. Also, I'm gonna need some help at the voice for cinematcis, but those will be completed later (much later :D ). SO anyone wants to help me? thank you.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Difrent Pitched

i have a low pitched voice (male) and have a sound editer that can make it very low and hard to stand to high pitch Chickmunks. Let me know what you want and i can send you a sound sample

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
well, if you have a low pitched voice, that's good, cuz my units are templars, which bodies were transformed into some kind of shades, so I need low pitch.
Jindo, I don't understand what are you tring to say? high pitched sounds, well, you saw what I wrote before /\ :p

Anyway, thanks for repling :D

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
ok

just tell me what to so or ever day words to say and ill email you a sample of my voice, I FINALLY GOT A MIKE YAH!!
i can make raspy voices like the shade if thats what your talking about. i have soundediters so i can make my voice fast slow , high, low , you name it.
ps just incase you over looked it im male (that really changes the voice) but i can make a pretty high pitched squeel/singing voice.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Does someone else wants to help with this?
btw: 1) Jindo, now I need just voice actors for the unit sound sets, but later, has I said, I will do the cinematics, and those will include all kinds of voices, so, if you are still interested later...
2) Dargoth, whenever you are redy, I can send the lines to you. I hope you saw that PM :D

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Wow, voice acting in a custom map? I'm not much for sound-making, but you need help with anything else? I'm not bad with photoshop, and I know my way around WE pretty well. I can also write story and give ideas on anything and everything.

Monovertex

Formerly Smith_S9
Reaction score
Agent Paper, I'm not making just a map. I want to make a whole campaign. maybe a mod( not decided yet) and I want to do all the things original (models, icons, all kind of stuff), but I want to do them by myself, I want all the credit to come to me. With the voices... the things will be different: there, I need help, so, anyone who helps me with that will get credit. My strong point are the ideas, so I don't need help on that chapter. But, if I'll get stucked with icons or something, i'll let ya know ;)

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
hm

story lines, i need that for my map...
and icons i might be able to help you with that and i have the corect tools for model making but i havnt made a modle yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.