Want to play a new map? I'll find 'em for you...

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
OK I'm back!

"Map Finder Thread"
not much of a title:p
Indicate which map you like and I'll provide you with a link to that map(s). You might have lost that map in your comp, or just looking for a new taste/style, I'll give the link to you. Indicating the map version would be Very Helpful.:)

I posted this thread that so I can be more active and helpful at TH.net, as well as to entice more people to play Wc3 and try more of the varied maps, not just DotA.

+rep appreciated.

Good luck and have fun with the map you're playing!

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I am looking for any games that are closer to arcade type games, or how do i say a game like Mad Balls. A game that uses the editor in a way that you wouldn't expect, or have a cool system like Mad balls, or more arcade style.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
There are a few interesting maps which I know are more dynamic than others:

• Peppar's Multiplayer Chess
  • Golfcraft - It's also a featured map in Battle.net. Play a more dynamic game of golf w/ your friends in this map.
  • My Boomstick! - My favorite minigame of all. Shoot flying footmen w/ your rifle (arcade style). It is only a Single Player game. Made by Elil and Kethlak. Actually, long time ago I've met w/ Elil online talking about each other's maps..
  • Mortar Ball (though not really an arcade style game)

Nudl9

Reaction score
Lets see, something like...
AoS maps (not DotA >_>) and arcade type games (Elimination tournament, archers, MBA) plz

Frosthowl

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Can you find a map like Silent Hill Hardcore?

Maps of that style are rather rare but fun every time.

S

Scarmant

Hi, nice idea you have helping others find maps they cba to look for themselves.

Also very good for me because I suffer from chronic lazyness : )

Anyhow, I would be interested in any Tower Defenses, Hero Defenses, Hero Seiges that you know to be good, both multiplayer and single player : ) thanks

T

taysongnian

legend of the dragon AI

can someone post the legend of the dragon with AI mode??(preferred latest version of legend of the dragon)

or u could post a hero arena with ai mode thank you

T

taysongnian

vampirism fire

can u also post vamp speed in ai mode??(dun ask why pls)i just wanna play with ai

Reaction score
Undead Assault II is a custom map for Warcraft III created by Illidan92. Your squad of marines has been deployed in a zombie-infested area, and your job is to complete missions, kill zombies, and survive. Inspired by Resident Evil and bearing likeness to Night of the Dead: Aftermath, Undead Assault II features challenging squad-based gameplay, futuristic military equipment, and a sci-fi / horror theme.The depth and challenge of Undead Assault II's gameplay has attracted a strong community of diverse individuals who collaborate to kill zombies, evil scientists, and their mercenary bodyguards.

NOTD AFTERMATH is one of the most downloaded Warcraft III custom maps. Take on the roles of up to ten United States Marines fighting against a zombie outbreak in this unique game. Find out more about NOTD Aftermath here.

H

Hoson

i would be interested, actually I AM very interested on any campaign/map (not multiplayer ones) that sets the game in a warcraft 2/warcraft 1 environment, i cant find anything... cool enough. A campaign would be the ideal.

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
Hey jonadrian619,

Thanks for offering to help so many people. I appreciate it.

Lately I've been very bored with the current games I have in my Downloads Folder, and I havent' had that hit of inspiration to create a game of my own, so finding this thread was a sight for sore eyes.

What i'm looking for is a game that I can host, is fun(of course), and doesn't take a long time to download. Usually when hosting larger file maps I can't get people to stay unless It's a lucky day.

A non-TD game preferably. My friends and I are very keen towards single-unit controlled games, but an Rts style is always acceptable.

As you can tell, I'm not too picky.

Once again, thank you very much for the kind gesture. I'll do my own by adding onto your rep pool!

-Beetlebomb

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Joes Quest -series and Shards Of The Resistance.

They are like second to none.

N

NoobzPwnz

Well, you can find me something similiar to Naruto Battle Royal. It's Hero arena i think :p.

setari

Reaction score
Any two player like, defend the castle type of maps would be awesome. (hopefully maps specifically made for 2P.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.