War of the Elves

Manee

Reaction score
im having 2nd thoughts on making a high res. loading screen
im also thinking of temporarily removing the loading screen (Rheias pls dnt be offended... pls)
for i will add more customized models for the Blood Elf Faction
but i will bring it back after some time

this project is temporarily paused....
i think i will resume this after my LT week(starting dec.17), the last week for the 3rd quarter XD

Manee

Reaction score
well, im back.... :)
as to my update, i've finished all the special abilities of all heroes and the next task is to add tier 3 units
-> from each base class, an option of 2 different class advancements are to be chosen by the player

I am in need of nice blood elf and night elf models that are low on KB :)

another thing is, is there another tool that will outwit vexorian's map optimizer when it comes to compressing/minimizing the file of the map?

well that's all my questions for now... ^^

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't understand what you do in this map. I would host it but I can't afford to spend time on a map that nobody knows how to play.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
wc3 optimizer is the best tool for optimizing

@Oninuva
well u only need to choose a structure, then the structures will spawn units, also u can manage ur upgrades...and lastly kill enemies and their main base

Manee

Reaction score
version 1.03 will be released soon!

reasons for its delay:
comp got virus
school work
i got lazy

but before i release v1.03 i need someone skilled in AI so that my map would have AIs =)

so what to expect:

T3 units!!!!!!!
Special skill of heroes
shop
much more!!!

i will be posting the changelog after i release my map =)

denmax

Reaction score
This post is so hidden (and I had our P.T.s just yesterday and 2 days before that)

Anyway, I'm not busy to play your map so ^_^..

punwisp

Reaction score
I know you prob help make up the story, but just so you know, night elves casted out the high elves for not only going into fel magic but for basically opening the door for sargeras. Anyway this looks interesting

denmax

Reaction score
I know you prob help make up the story, but just so you know, night elves casted out the high elves for not only going into fel magic but for basically opening the door for sargeras. Anyway this looks interesting

Wait, isn't the fel magic thing in the Naga? Or I maybe wrong o_O

punwisp

Reaction score
The naga used to be high elves, The elves queen was into fel magic, and a good portion of the elves, something happend to them that was force to go under water at nethstorm, which eventually evolved into naga.

Manee

Reaction score

lol, u need not tell me abt the story...
im fully aware of what happened to the night elves and how blood elves came to be...
i just wanted to make my own story

btw the way denmax, at ur previous post u said
"for the AI? I'll give it to you and finish it as fast as possible. Just export the AI triggers to your map and study what I have added inside your map (e.g. variables, regions, etc.)"

are u still offering that? =)

denmax

Reaction score
Sure ^_^..

Anyway, it'll be as simple unless I can think of something to add 'kay?

Manee

Reaction score
ill send my map to ur yahoo mail,denmax

v1.03 released

refer to the 1st post for the change log and the DL link ^^

denmax

Reaction score
It's just like footman wars only in a different shape and form =P and different gameplay..

denmax

Reaction score
BUGS

Improved Arrows upgrade does not increase the damage of Archers and Sharpshooters (i dunno abt blood elves and the later units).

Glaiver gives out food o_O

Night Elf Ranger General's Rage has a long casting time

Manee

Reaction score
BUGS

Improved Arrows upgrade does not increase the damage of Archers and Sharpshooters (i dunno abt blood elves and the later units).

Glaiver gives out food o_O

Night Elf Ranger General's Rage has a long casting time

ok thnx 4 the report....

>Improved arrows
it really does not increase the damage of archers/sharpshooters rather, it improves the range of those units but i will soon change that upgrade into something better

>Glaiver
ok ill check it out

>Rage
fixed when i tested my map with my friends :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.