warcraft easter egg

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the level I was talking about. Grank the Rat. That level also has the Pandaren Relaxation Area, if I remember correctly.

The Orc campaigns in RoC were awesome for hidden little things. There were always items and areas and just random units you could see if you used the iseedeadpeople cheat, but never get to. Things like the Pirate Booty that was present in your little tutorial thingy where Thrall gets instructions.

EDIT: My mistake, the tutorial had the scurvy pirates and the phat lewt. The pirate booty was the next level, where you rescue Grom.

EDIT2: Or not... I know that pirate booty was somewhere in RoC, can't find it now.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
I think it was RoC Night Elf campaing, where one level had a Hydralisk in the woods. He helped me to destroy the undead base.
I chopped those woods with my Ballista.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>ok in roc
(mission when you get jaina)

In that same mission, there's 3 women standing in a circle-ish shape. If you click on them, they each do a different giggle and a white circle flashes under them. I like finding random things like this.
Killing that weird named guy will get you the potion, but not the 189 gold.

I've recently been playing the Rexxar campaigns and they have alot of hidden stuff too, much of it useful but set up in a silly way.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think if you click Varimathras in TFT (where you are sylvanas, and you use charm to take over the creeps) he will have like "Cheese" items or "Phat Lewt" items. :p

Yeah... I don't remember much else. :p

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I think it was RoC Night Elf campaing, where one level had a Hydralisk in the woods. He helped me to destroy the undead base.
I chopped those woods with my Ballista.

Oh yeah I forgot about this one, it rocks and really helps out. One of the more useful easter eggs IMO. Someone mentioned the Orc campaigns in TFT, well I can be rather obsessive so I once had my characters on their buffed out to infinity (well almost). I completed everything there was to do and then got bored so I just started grinding like mad. Rex and that little tribal healer guy got so strong that eventually I just set them on a shift command that covered the whole map, attacking everything. I would go off to work, come back, and find myself with full gold and a ton of tombs to go pick up. I did this for like a month and each of their attributes hit in the 5 digits! I then went and did the arena challenges until my computer just couldn't hack it anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.