Warcraft Tennis

N

NuBy

Instead of using spell,channel for you Spell Animation use the Attack animation looks better.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
its prolly because of your stop trigger, if i release one direction they all stop... very bad

also your system is not mui..... if you want ill sned you one of my old maps that is

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Movement is going to cause major problems:

> When you are moving right and let go and press left after +- 0.45 seconds, you don't move left, you stop and it takes about 4 clicks later that it starts moving again.
> Smoothen your movement out

Serving:

>WTF: The ball serves and like 3 seconds later it moves to the corner of the map...
> You can only serve twice...

You are going to have to change this althoether...

rodead

Reaction score
did i said it works allready and picks look at peoples post they have said that about movement allready and i allready pointed it out.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
not exactly the same as yours, but it uses a system that you would want to use (bollines after pressing)

Attachments

• TurboTanksv.w3x
    364 KB · Views: 201

rodead

Reaction score
the project gots some delay because i need the system from mad with the explaination and not without it because without it i don't understand it. and somebody who i know and he know got it and he is on vacation for 2 weeks so it take atleast 2 weeks before the map is done.

and i also go tommorow on holliday for 4 days.

Rizzle

Reaction score
I don't think you will finish this map. It would be very hard to make and to play and it would take you a long time just to make a ball that you can hit and it will bounce and to make it if it bounces twice in your zone it is the other teams point, etc.

rodead

Reaction score
you are right that it take a while but that's not the point of mapping it is to have fun and i got a system from madballs areana that makes bounces and stuff like that and that hitting and 2 times on the ground is just easy but hardt to do it each time. and with help from other people it must get done.

Edit: I updated the first post so take a look at it.

rodead

Reaction score
i'm back from holliday and will work on it i got the mad balls system and trying to learn some JASS i go make tommorow the teraining.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.