What do you think about the war beetwen Israel and Gaza?

C

ckeener

Regardless of whether one sympathise with the Israeli government or with Hamas, ordinary people in Gaza have had their homes destroyed and lost loved ones, and they are in desperate need of help. According to an opinion research conducted maybe Gaza violence will end, when there is nothing else left to be destroyed in Gaza.

Kershbob

Reaction score
So if Britian had not made all these promises it could not keep to win WW I then perhaps this would not be happening right now.

And if youve ever wondered why the Arabs always say kill jews or push them into the sea, they want their land back that the arabs felt the jews kicked them out of.

The point is the land was gained due to the outcome of a war. The local population can act out violently all it wants but it needs to learn that's not the way the world works.

There was a diplomatic agreement that passed and the Middle East's answer to it was kill everyone and get our land back.

It's honestly hard to pick sides when both are so radical and generally are represented by fanatics but I doubt anyone in the developed world can honestly side with Palestine because they act in such an archaic way.

And it's still not a country.

Griffen25

Reaction score
neither side is on the "good side" there both doing ugly things to eachother and the opposing civilians. This is something that the world stage should be disguisted at. However there is nothing much we can do, because the conflict stems deeper then just a strip of land. :(

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I'm taking sides with Israel, I don't care what any of you say.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.