What hero do you want to be in real life?

What hero do you want to be?

• Archmage

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Paladin

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Mountain King

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • BloodMage

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Lich

• Death Knight

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Crypt Lord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreadlord

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Blademaster

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Tauren Chieftain

• Shadow Hunter

• Keeper of the Grove

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So i was bores so i make up in my mind what hero do i want to be if w3 exsist in real life?:D

Soory,couldnt attach all heroes because poll alows only 12 options...

Of the 12 options you have I like the bloodmage the best. And Nice avatar you got there, right before he slays the king...:)

Tauren Chieftain, I would be able to jump off a cliff and live

thx i made it myself...:p

As i said im soory,pool only allows 12 char. only and 16 heroes are in w3... so i said sorry :p

I just dont like the blood mage
but the blade master looks so cool

Yeah,Blademaster got his great ulti and wind walk with critical strike,buy him mask of death in normal warcraft 3 map and you own!:)

Blademaster.. Simply because of windwalk.
Invisible, Fast, and go through objects.
Nice =P

okay, you guys don't think logic xD
bloodmage may look nice but his skill have like no use in RL
blademaster may have nice windwalk and cool mirror image but you look like an alien ----> you get arrested :p

I take archmage.
1. blizzard: wth? mysterius iceshards are falling from the sky? a wonder! nobody will notice who was it. muahahahaha
2. water elemental is a nice courir and scout. Also brings fresh water if I'm thursty :p
3. brilliance aura: makes me and my mates more intelligent! what could be more useful?
4. mass teleport. Well, just beam yourself into holidays or wherever you want. You just need a friend there :p

WHAT!? How is the bloodmage's skills NOT useful? Huge fire blasts, making giant flaming birds that can kill anyone near it. Banish, you can use...for something, and i have no f*cking idea what his other skill is XD. Paly would be fun too, 45 seconds of anything with divine shield, and resurrecting people from a random grave. Making you and all your friends be more defensive and stronger. And i if you get hurt, you wont be hurt for long with holy light.

Cryptlord pwns, but it sucks to be a giant bug...
Thats why I choose dreadlord, because he has wings.
Wel...he cant fly...but he has wings!:D

WHAT!? How is the bloodmage's skills NOT useful? Huge fire blasts, making giant flaming birds that can kill anyone near it. Banish, you can use...for something, and i have no f*cking idea what his other skill is XD.

do some diplomacy with polisce?

Paly would be fun too, 45 seconds of anything with divine shield, and resurrecting people from a random grave. Making you and all your friends be more defensive and stronger. And i if you get hurt, you wont be hurt for long with holy light.
paly would be fun indeed. Just jump from world trade center and cast it wile flying :p you won't get any damage.
Ressurecting, you could make money with it :p
aura doesn't make stronger, only reduced damage. However its quite a joke since the 4.5 armor just reduce damage for around 20%
holy light is cool but isn't castable on self.

Blademaster owns :p ofcoure needs some disguise like george bush or something. Who wanna see 4 Georges casting Bushstorm? ^^

i would wanna be blademaster.... kinda fun lol see somebody going around in a sword rushing around and u see the buff sword guy stab somebody with the sword.... but the guy that being stabbed doesn't die.... and if u get arrested... within an amount the guy just disappears into dust XD and windwalk if u get arrested... just go somewhere random

If Dota==true then Rikimaru
Elseif WarcraftMelee==true then Paladin
endif

Rikimaru because of his Permanent Invisibility ^^, I'm untouchable..
Paladin because of his Divine Shield, I'm untouchable again..

Shadow Hunter. I could heal a lot of mates if they are hurt, and Shadow Hunters are just cool:p

PS. The way trolls speak is so cool.:p

Blade Master .. Invisible and Duplicates can be useful in all kinds of situations ;), in real life.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is weird seeing a way more realistic users online number
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Tuesday Night!
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.