Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I don't have a cat.

Votes: 24 49.0%

• Total voters

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
my cat is a triple cheeseburger,

he weights more than my cockapoo (25 pounds) and hes so fat when he walks around his belly fat drags on the floor, and he eats and sleeps at his food bowl, literly, I have caught him asleep with his face in the food. We shaved him completely a month ago because he was too fat to clean himself and you could see 5 or 6 rolls from every angle. He eats everything he can find, most of his favorite delicacies are the carpet, plants, and toilet water when the lid is left up he somehow gets in it. He also has hip displacia so he sleeps sitting up. He looks kinda like this:

495.jpg

my other cat is no fatty but she is no less abnormal. She has seizures and runs into walls while her head is tilted sideways at all times. poor cat ^_^

the saddest part of all, is this is completely true

i also have two dogs, the male is so old he gets lost as soon as he gets out of his dog house and cant find the door to get back in, while my female black lab thinks she is a male and pees with her leg up and dry humps the poor cockapoo liek theres no tomorrow.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
my cat is a triple cheeseburger,

he weights more than my cockapoo (25 pounds) and hes so fat when he walks around his belly fat drags on the floor, and he eats and sleeps at his food bowl, literly, I have caught him asleep with his face in the food. We shaved him completely a month ago because he was too fat to clean himself and you could see 5 or 6 rolls from every angle. He eats everything he can find, most of his favorite delicacies are the carpet, plants, and toilet water when the lid is left up he somehow gets in it. He also has hip displacia so he sleeps sitting up. He looks kinda like this:

495.jpg

my other cat is no fatty but she is no less abnormal. She has seizures and runs into walls while her head is tilted sideways at all times. poor cat ^_^

the saddest part of all, is this is completely true

i also have two dogs, the male is so old he gets lost as soon as he gets out of his dog house and cant find the door to get back in, while my female black lab thinks she is a male and pees with her leg up and dry humps the poor cockapoo liek theres no tomorrow.

Yikes... what do you do to your pets? How old are they all? Some of those symptoms sound quite serious and you should probably get them checked out by a vet.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i dont understand any of the categories above, so ill just have to post what my cat is.

my cat is lazy, always waiting for food to be served, my cat is not so fat, has a sunny color (yellow with brown stripes), and named "Mr.Kiko"

i really dony know what kind of breed he is, because i just got him from our garden, starving and scared, so i decided to bring him home and started to feed him, at start he always steals food from the dining table, but after a few weeks, he became lazy and just wait for food, lets say he is a subtitute to my old dead cat named "lorkan" the laziest cat i ever had

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
My cat runs around wearing all black ninja kicking people in the face.

Guess that qualifies as a ninja cat.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I had cat....but she suicided herself by jumping through window because she saw freaking mouse.... :thdown:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ninjas: Invisible Assassins
Cat: A feline house-pet.
Ninja Cat: An invisible feline.

Note to all who would vote "I don't have a cat":
You have a Ninja Cat.
Win.
Though I've given too much rep in the last 24 hrs.... wait till them for some.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I personally love cats. I have 2 pet cats at home, 1 male and female.

The male one is a fat wanderer cat.

The female one is a cutie ninja cat:p

skullkidd

Reaction score
well i saw that none of these cats were even close to mine...

... then I got to cheezburger cat and I remembered I don't have one:thdown:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Someone needs to move the "i no has cat" over to "Ninjacat"!
:D

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I don't have a cat now :-( had 2 before but they was like this.
A epic cat.
A long cat.
A ninja cat.
A crazy cat.
A dog-cat
A cuddly cat

But now I have have a epic cuddly dog. lol

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.