What realm do european people play?

M

Mini-Me

I've just recently got the 10 day free trial of wow and tryied it out now for couple of days. On the realm choosing there were like 2 options, usa and some other (i think its asia). Then the game toss me to some random realm on when i clicked the not-usa realm.
I've constatly ping (latency) at around 300, and thats not so good :p. And there's guys from new zealand, heh, and all weird places. So i was wondering on what realms do people from europe play? Where u get good pings? (my internet connection wont be a problem, got 8mb/1mb adsl)

M

Mini-Me

It seems that it was only for the trial version. The trial version allowed only to play at usa realms or asia realms.

Well, im playing on the Wildhammer realm. Anybody play there? We could hook up :)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Mini-Me said:
I And there's guys from new zealand, heh, and all weird places.

You calling me wierd?

And you obviously dont have the Euro version of the game. It says USA and Oceanic not Asia. You might have to buy it over the net if it's not avalible where you are.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Europeans have mirrors of all the servers with their times and with the same people. I think you have to buy the european version of the game, and I think the trial is purely american.

M

Mini-Me

Ye i got it, that what i was trying to tell in my #2 post.

I got the euro version and im playing on wildhammer realm. Anybody play there?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.