What software or application?

soulmaka

Reaction score
What software or application do you guys use in order to create a model. .and to put in Warcraft or World editor?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
  • Gmax
  • 3DS Max
  • Milkshape
  • Vertex Modify

Or you can look here. Under the "Modeling / MDX, MDL" category.

soulmaka

Reaction score
and also how to create spells?? I'm a Noob in things like this.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Volkof

Reaction score
Romek has already provided the link. However im not sure if they are free or has only limited features.

Also I suggest that you search the forum for modelling tutorial. You can take a look at this.

and also how to create spells?? I'm a Noob in things like this..

What kind of spells? Please be more specific.

In addition, since you are new here, please dont double or triple post. Use the edit button

Reaction score
1) Dont tripple post.
2) Talk normaly
3) Dont need software to make spells
4) romek provided modeling links
5) need tutorials? learn to search.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Those use particle emitters I think... But good effects, well not all of them, are made in 3dsmax.

Malkier

Reaction score
and also how to create spells?? I'm a Noob in things like this.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm not trying to be nasty, but if you don't know how to create spells I think perhaps you should get some more mapping experience before trying to create models..
I'm getting kind of good at triggers yet still have no idea how to model
Then again, perhaps modelling is completely different and I'm just spouting nonsense = /

Anyway I would probably suggest learning more basic things first.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
There's really good modelers out there who suck at triggers. Triggering in no way affects your 'modeling' expertise.

Malkier

Reaction score
There's really good modelers out there who suck at triggers. Triggering in no way affects your 'modeling' expertise.

Oh okay, wasn't sure sorry. I would probably be the reverse; fairly good at triggers and horrible at models ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.