Where to get Wing attachments?

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
Topic says all. I'm looking for wings attachments, preferably demonic but almost anything but butterflies goes. I've tried wc3campaigns and the Hive, but neither gave results (found a decent bird wing attachment at the hive, but it was at 350kB, ouch for something suboptimal in style).
Are there any other sites to check`?

Sajberhippie

Reaction score

Thanks, I've seen them. The problems with them are:
1. Looks extremely goody-goody, this is for a demon unit. While bat, bird, dragon, bone, or "magic" wings could work, this is too holy.
2. They simply don't look like wings at all.
3. Non-animated and very ugly. They're the reserve I'm gonna use if I can't find anything else, but I really don't like them.

I've checked all results for a search on "wings" as well as all attachment models.

Heck, maybe I am picky after all XD

i got many many more, i could give you a link but its a chinese site

Please link? Google translate may be enough for me to understand how to download and who to credit...

Thanks a lot for answers :)

mordocai

Reaction score
ok im back, took a powernap. Anyways ill tell you who to credit/give the zip here give me one min
edit: ok there is alot of choices for me to post pics of them all/upload all so heres a preview, and here is the link -->Here<-- , do not use a translator or you cant download them!
20090225_9ee9c1c75284b14abce1SJgOJ3jBsi1U.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.